Can’t open articles

Have some feedback and input to share? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make this site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
DavidS

Can’t open articles

Post by DavidS »

All of a sudden I can’t open the articles on the website.
It just comes up blank.
The last time it worked was the guy on the sand on the KTM but now nothing happens.
Same on this iPad and my wife’s and also on safari and chrome.

Any ideas?

Forum works fine.
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
DavidS

Re: Can’t open articles

Post by DavidS »

Just looked again and every topic on the row of subjects just opens an empty page....except the forum.
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
TomBoyNI

Post by TomBoyNI »

Do you mean the sections like :

Home | News | Motorcycle Reviews etc on adventurebikerider.com.

If so the are all working fine for me.

Have you cleared your cache and cookies and restarted the browsers etc?
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

just checked an all fine for me
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings David,

If you might be referring to a certain site often referred to by capital letters then perhaps the witch finder general has restricted your access again for playing with the naughty boys :lol: :lol:

TTFN

Hugh

PS I have now been expelled, with no "process for appeal", (looks like Bylaw Section 11 has got lost in correction fluid), for carrying out the specific instructions of the Group that I was elected to represent.

Check out the still non categorised "Temporary" Bylaws Section 3. 3.3 & 3.4. :shock: Guess that means that I can't go to the party and carry Proxy Votes against them :idea: Neat timing, proving once more that the Senate of Rome is all for their form of democracy so long as it is kept hidden from view with a carefully choreographed projection of inaccurate quotes, statistics, misrepresentation, smoke and mirrors :?:
Paul_C

Post by Paul_C »

A sad day Hugh.
I struggle to see how there is any genuine benefit to the wider membership.
Perhaps somebody might feel like enlightening us? Hopefully not in a paternalistic manner.
Last edited by Paul_C on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just along for the ride.
Husqvarna 901 Norden. Husqvarna 701 Enduro. Moto Guzzi LeMans II.
DavidS

Post by DavidS »

Links are working again. Must be the extreme weather we get in south east England :lol:
It was this site Hugh, not THAT one.
I am having to bite my tongue on a weekly basis.

Really sad to hear that Hugh. What a shambles and what a waste of your talent and knowledge.
The AGM will probably be as carefully set up as before.
I am still to be convinced that an ANNUAL general meeting can be every 15 months. :(

The new Trail is quieter than the old forum and of about 10% of its usefulness.
Facebook Trail is rubbish, Luddite or not.
Trail magazine is only any use as a PR exercise as it can’t be used for anything current, whether monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly. Is it really worth the money?
Keep the masses quiet is the continuing theme imho.
How many more versions of ‘Trail’ can there be?
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
IanB

Post by IanB »

Hugh wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:35 am Greetings David,

If you might be referring to a certain site often referred to by capital letters then perhaps the witch finder general has restricted your access again for playing with the naughty boys :lol: :lol:

TTFN

Hugh

PS I have now been expelled, with no "process for appeal", (looks like Bylaw Section 11 has got lost in correction fluid), for carrying out the specific instructions of the Group that I was elected to represent.

Check out the still non categorised "Temporary" Bylaws Section 3. 3.3 & 3.4. :shock: Guess that means that I can't go to the party and carry Proxy Votes against them :idea: Neat timing, proving once more that the Senate of Rome is all for their form of democracy so long as it is kept hidden from view with a carefully choreographed projection of inaccurate quotes, statistics, misrepresentation, smoke and mirrors :?:
I'm really sorry to hear that Hugh.

For what it's worth, I think the way you have been treated by the TRF directors is nothing but disgraceful.
Time knows no limits for days such as these.............
NigelL321

Post by NigelL321 »

IanB wrote:
Hugh wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:35 am Greetings David,

If you might be referring to a certain site often referred to by capital letters then perhaps the witch finder general has restricted your access again for playing with the naughty boys Image Image

TTFN

Hugh

I'm really sorry to hear that Hugh.

For what it's worth, I think the way you have been treated by the TRF directors is nothing but disgraceful.
It stinks shame on them!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “SUGGESTION BOX”