Ignore function

Have some feedback and input to share? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make this site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
Mawsley

Ignore function

Post by Mawsley »

Please can you implement an ignore function so I can block the dullards and numbnuts who drag their petty squabbles from political threads into and across the forum.

Thanks
Africa Twin
daytona-supersport

Re: Ignore function

Post by daytona-supersport »

Doh, I just could not ignore this thread. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
moto al

Post by moto al »

A great idea (thumbs) (thumbs) Al (thumbs)
moto al
daytona-supersport

moto al wrote:A great idea (thumbs) (thumbs) Al (thumbs)
That's two of us so far.
Hook line and sinker. :laugh: :laugh:
micksea

Post by micksea »

It's a shortcut to more division and malcontent.we're all in it together (I realize the political content and who said it) so why don't we practice some tolerance and rise above the things we don't like or agree with.
moto al

Post by moto al »

micksea wrote:It's a shortcut to more division and malcontent.we're all in it together (I realize the political content and who said it) so why don't we practice some tolerance and rise above the things we don't like or agree with.
that's all very well ,personally I don't like being called a Scottish C, a jock traitor , and other nasty things. Al :(
moto al
micksea

Post by micksea »

I can imagine you don't al,but it's like most things in life,it's good and bad so you just have to roll with it and hope things lighten up at some point

P.S. hope to see you in june
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

The only ignore function anyone needs is the same one used to delete an account. Just log off and don't log on again.

I've got to admit that I look at who is going to attend rallies or off road weekends and don't go if there are going to be people there that I really don't want to be in the same place as. I'd never post saying I wouldn't attend X event because Y person was going to be there because the only person who needs to know is me (thumbs)
daytona-supersport

moto al wrote:
micksea wrote:It's a shortcut to more division and malcontent.we're all in it together (I realize the political content and who said it) so why don't we practice some tolerance and rise above the things we don't like or agree with.
that's all very well ,personally I don't like being called a Scottish C, a jock traitor , and other nasty things. Al :(
Blimey AL, I should think that anybody would take offence at those sort of comments.
Ignore them, just write them of as twats. Banter is one thing, being downright bloody offensive is another thing altogether.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

moto al wrote:
and some of us don't like being called xenophobic just because we have a slightly different view

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Return to “SUGGESTION BOX”