Bug Reports

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
Alun

Bug Reports

Post by Alun »

It would really help if you could post up any 'bugs' or problems you come across in this new forum in this thread. Thanks.
RandG

Re: Bug Reports

Post by RandG »

Not a bug or an issue but I'd like to change my username, can this be done please ?
hotbulb

Post by hotbulb »

Might have been a bit premature when i replied to the Welcome Back thread
A bit odd.... I've had the password reset and have logged into the forum successfully, so I'm able to post here. However, if I log out, I'm unable to log back in, getting "wrong password" messages. This is the case if I use the "stored" password or try to type it in. However, if I go to the forum and try to reply to a topic, I'm asked to login, and can do so using the "stored" password, without difficulty :?: :?:

Oh, and why are the long letter/number strings attached to each forum topic, please?
Alun

Post by Alun »

hotbulb wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 pm Might have been a bit premature when i replied to the Welcome Back thread
A bit odd.... I've had the password reset and have logged into the forum successfully, so I'm able to post here. However, if I log out, I'm unable to log back in, getting "wrong password" messages. This is the case if I use the "stored" password or try to type it in. However, if I go to the forum and try to reply to a topic, I'm asked to login, and can do so using the "stored" password, without difficulty :?: :?:

Oh, and why are the long letter/number strings attached to each forum topic, please?

Thanks for that we'll check it out. The long numbers were for the database migration and import, they will be deleted soon
Alun

Post by Alun »

RandG wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:16 pm Not a bug or an issue but I'd like to change my username, can this be done please ?

I'll check it out tomorrow
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

hotbulb wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:18 pm Might have been a bit premature when i replied to the Welcome Back thread
Didn't get the e-mail about a new password, just happened to check the site and found it alive.

Tried logging in using the old password, didn't work as expected. So went for the forgotten the password, and logged in ok. Thought I'd update the password to one I could remember so did that.

Opened up the site again, had to ask for a new password, again. As neither the updated password or e-mail supplied one worked.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Oop North John wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:54 pm
Didn't get the e-mail about a new password, just happened to check the site and found it alive.

Tried logging in using the old password, didn't work as expected. So went for the forgotten the password, and logged in ok. Thought I'd update the password to one I could remember so did that.

Opened up the site again, had to ask for a new password, again. As neither the updated password or e-mail supplied one worked.

Thanks, we're looking into it.
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

I can login using a browser but not via Tapatalk.
Tried new password, old password, non work !
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
Alun

Post by Alun »

vRSG60 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:15 pm I can login using a browser but not via Tapatalk.
Tried new password, old password, non work !

Tapatalk is not installed yet, with the new forum being mobile friendly is it worth using tapatalk? Let me know.
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings folks,

I had the same issues as Hotbulb but found the Forum way around it by chance.

I too wanted to post a reply but can not find how to add a pdf attachment. (Could just be me, not the best on computers :roll: )

Looks like a good job so thank you to all involved.

TTFN

Hugh.

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”