How to delete my account ?

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
geoham

Re: How to delete my account ?

Post by geoham »

sprintster wrote:
geoham wrote:Never said i was being forced to read or get ivolved and thats reason why you won't see anything that I have contributed to either subject

The point I was making is that this is a biking forum not a political discussion forum!

Clearly the point I was making was lost but that's ok (thumbs)
You didn't start the thread so why do you think everyone is replying to you? :unsure:
As it's an open forum I'm intitled as much as anyone else to air my views!

Where in my replies have I said that i think everyone is replying to me?

If someone quotes me and I feel it warrants a reply then I reply!
ChasF

Post by ChasF »

Zookman wrote:Anyone that really wants to leave a forum, will just leave and not post again...
Posters that put up 'Leaving threads' are just having a flounce and hoping that other posters will beg them to stay,

Its pathetic.
True
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

I've not read any of the Brexit thread, seen enough of it on Facebook, and knew that the same old arguments would be forced down my neck, ad nauseaum.
duty_calls.png
duty_calls.png (13.77 KiB) Viewed 2318 times
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

like it john, cyber bulling, use the fuxking off switch bulling over simples

steve
Chris955i

Post by Chris955i »

I enjoy reading the arguments on hear. It's some of the best reading.What I don't get is why dose it bother anyone.It's like losing your rag over a soap on the TV.
motorbike

Post by motorbike »

yeh just steer clear of the political stuff...i dip in now and again if my BP is too low ..you would miss the other interesting stuff
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

Zookman wrote:Anyone that really wants to leave a forum, will just leave and not post again...
Posters that put up 'Leaving threads' are just having a flounce and hoping that other posters will beg them to stay,

Its pathetic.
True.

I'm confused. But then I am easily confused. If anybody wants to stop contributing to a forum. That's fine. If they then change their mind after a break, that's fine. For the life of me I can't see that it's a big deal. Come or go, it's just a matter of individual choice. If I don't want to read any item posted, I just don't bother reading it. There may be hundreds of other readers that choose a different view, that's fine.
The pub. A great area for talking about all sorts of cobblers that does not necessarily include bikes. If it's not to your liking then don't bother reading or contributing to the thread. That way you won't be offended or give offence to others.

What could be simpler?

If using a forum, pub thread as a method of keeping in touch, then that seems a strange way to remain in contact with personal friends and acquaintances on a purely personal level.

Do you're own thing, then you will always be happy with your choices. (thumbs)
Mind you I have followed this advice and bought some crap bikes along with a few gems. :laugh:
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Its pathetic.
I always believed that the simplest way to leave anywhere was via the exit and didn't need announcing, you just don't turn up the next day.
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

AndyB wrote:

Its pathetic.
I always believed that the simplest way to leave anywhere was via the exit and didn't need announcing, you just don't turn up the next day.
Andy, Hate to say this, but you do talk a lot of sense sometimes.

Not often, just sometimes. :laugh: :laugh:

PS, Have to meet up on old fart bikes one day. Newark show in January maybe?
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

daytona-supersport wrote:
AndyB wrote:

Its pathetic.
Andy, Hate to say this, but you do talk a lot of sense sometimes.

Not often, just sometimes. :laugh: :laugh:

PS, Have to meet up on old fart bikes one day. Newark show in January maybe?
Sounds like a plan that can only break down :)

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”