Logging on problems

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
Simon_100

Logging on problems

Post by Simon_100 »

Dunno why but over the last few weeks I get a link to my topics that doesn't have me logged in as usual - this appears to be random and about 70% of the time, including the same session, i.e. I have three email notifications of topics I'm subscribed to and two of them I'm not logged in to.

So I have to either log in all over again, which it a s real PITA on my mobile, or go back from the one topic where I am logged in to the 'Recent Topics' or 'My Topics' lists and start over.

Anyone having the same problem? Any resolution?

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Redmurty

Re: Logging on problems

Post by Redmurty »

they don't want you anymore :P

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
-Ralph-

Logging on problems

Post by -Ralph- »

I'm never logged in nowadays when using a browser. Tapatalk is OK. First thing I have to do. It's no big deal because my browser remembers the username and password, I just need to click the button, but the remember me check box on the forum is not working.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

So juts how long does this forum expect people's patience to last - in the last twenty minutes 80% of my subscribed posts aren' 'logged in' WTF is going on?

Yes, this is an exasperated rant ...

Simon - aka 'Welcome Guest'
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

Alun

Post by Alun »

To the best of my knowledge we've not had anyone else experience this problem, If anyone else has please let us know.

No settings or code have been changed/altered at this end. Have you changed phones or updated software? Do you have another phone you could try? Do you have the same problem on a laptop/desktop?
ZX Raziel

Post by ZX Raziel »

I can be logged in for few days and then it just goes of and i have to sign in again , not a big problem but it never used to happen in the past , changed to windows 10 still the same also video links are not working for me , they seem to work for everyone else , youtube links work fine on other forums :(
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Alun wrote:To the best of my knowledge we've not had anyone else experience this problem, If anyone else has please let us know.

No settings or code have been changed/altered at this end. Have you changed phones or updated software? Do you have another phone you could try? Do you have the same problem on a laptop/desktop?
Thanks for your input Alun - it's happened three times in the last five minutes! I'm np on a mobile, taht's not the problems+, it's the same on y Macbook ...

Regs

Simon

Ps - correction - four!

-Ralph-

Logging on problems

Post by -Ralph- »

Yes, that screenshot is exactly the problem I have from either IE or Firefox on either Windows 8.1 or 10. It's definitely a forum issue not a local PC issue.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”