Trip Reports

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
Kurt September

Trip Reports

Post by Kurt September »

:blink: Can anyone explain to a computer idiot, like myself, how to submit a trip report? I may of missed something, as I'm still trying to find my way around this site. Cheers.
Tink

Re: Trip Reports

Post by Tink »

Click on new topic at top of forum page (thumbs)
Kurt September

Post by Kurt September »

I tried that one, but wont 'ride reports' come up in the forum? I've just spent over an hour writing a 'trip report' with photos and nothing has happened. :(
steve172

Post by steve172 »

Hi Kurt, in the Trip Reports section you need to click "submit new report" (or words to that effect), fill in all the information and click "submit". Never done one myself but that looks like it.

Most people use the forum itself so more likely to get feedback there posting it as a forum post. Plenty people do it that way B) (thumbs)
Kurt September

Post by Kurt September »

steve172 wrote:Hi Kurt, in the Trip Reports section you need to click "submit new report" (or words to that effect), fill in all the information and click "submit". Never done one myself but that looks like it.

Most people use the forum itself so more likely to get feedback there posting it as a forum post. Plenty people do it that way B) (thumbs)
Cheers for that. That's what I done and submitted it, nothing happened. I'll try it on the forum, thanks again.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Index
Ride Reports
+New Topic

Fill in subject title
I type out the article in Microsoft Word then Copy and Paste the text on to the forum.

Submit
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

I do as Tonibe63, type in word then copy and post, including photobucket image codes to get the pics in the right place.

If you try and type a long report into a post it can time out before you finish.

Starting a RR thread it's best to keep it to maybe a few paragraphs then just multi post.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”