Failing to load pictures

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
Redmurty

Re: Failing to load pictures

Post by Redmurty »

what I don't understand is some pictures load some don't straight out of my photo album, all photo's taken with the same camera and same settings ?

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I've given up trying to post photos from my phone because they inevitably come out upside down.
Bianchi

Post by Bianchi »

if I am trying to load a picture from my phone and it doesn't load I just take a screen shot of the picture on my phone then load the screen shot .. works every time.. the screen shot is just a smaller file size.... hope that helps (thumbs)
steve172

Post by steve172 »

You can also resize photos in Microsoft Paint too.

I use Paint.Net for photo editing which is good for making all kinds of tweeks, and it's a free download.

Or just upload pics to Flickr then copy and paste the links. Much easier, and readers don't need to click each "attached" pic to look at it as it shows the full size pic in the post.
KtmRy

Post by KtmRy »

Ive never seen a preview option on this forum
KtmRy

Post by KtmRy »

And no matter what size pics i try to upload it wont do any!!!
Bianchi

Post by Bianchi »

not sure what you are doing then I can load from iphone ipad and home pc no problem
cheers ....
DaveCon

Post by DaveCon »

It depends where the upload goes wrong. If the picture location appears in the "add file" box when you select it but it doesn't upload, one of your browser settings may be preventing the upload. You could try clearing all your browser records (history, cookies etc etc).

If nothing appears in the "add file" box when you select a picture it may be a fault with the browser itself so you could try another (I swapped from Firefox to Chrome but others have been ok with Firefox).

A long shot but your firewall may be protecting you in the background by preventing your personal information uploading to the web.

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”