Forum help

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
big al

Forum help

Post by big al »

Tefflon needs help please.
Can log into home pages but can't log into forum but keeps sending him back to home Page.
Any help please would be great. He's using an I pad.
Thanks
Al
tefflon

Re: Forum help

Post by tefflon »

Hi all

As Al says I can get on to the forum forum from my iPhone and view all the posts
But if I log on and click the forum from my iPad it starts to load but just gose back too the home page .i can open all the othere icons like trip reports & forth comeing events but will not let me open the forum icon to view all the post

Any help please

Steve / tefflon
Dabchick

Post by Dabchick »

I'm getting the same as well, so at least it's not your iPad. Started exhibiting that behaviour at work a week or so ago using Chrome, where clicking on any thread takes you back to the home page, but works ok in IE. Works ok at home using Chrome, and works ok in Chrome on Android too (which is how I'm typing this reply....)
Alun

Post by Alun »

We've tried to replicate this issue with no success, all's ok on the iphones and ipads in the office.
Have you upgraded your software lately?
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Alun

No iv not up dated it , it works fine on my IPhone 5 but not on my IPad just gose bake to home page if I click on forum
Dabchick

Post by Dabchick »

Alun wrote:Have you upgraded your software lately?
My problems with Chrome on the Windows 7 PC at work. Just checked the version that works fine at home (Windows 8) which happens to be 41.0.2272.118 m (obviously :huh:) and it's decided it's going to check for an update. I'll let you know if it starts happening after the update, and/or what the version is at work...
Dabchick

Post by Dabchick »

Still working ok at home, on version 42.0.2311.90 m now. Will check the version at work tomorrow, and see if it needs updating to fix it...

(sorry, not adding much value on iPads am I :whistle: )
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I'd have blamed the latest software update from Apple but I've checked and mine's working fine on both my iPhone and my iPad mini so scrub that from the list.

Try rebooting and see if that helps.

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”