Watch RIPD Online full HD free

googlebaba

Watch RIPD Online full HD free

Post by googlebaba »

Watch R.I.P.D : Its a four hour drive to get from Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada, a trip that’s composed entirely of long stretches of highway that extend through the deserts of the south west. And once again we have braved the heat and the sand paving the way to this year’s CinemaCon. At the annual event, which formerly was known as ShoWest, all of the major studios hold big presentations to show off footage and make announcements about all of the biggest movies that are set to hit theaters in the coming months. This year is set to be a great one, with titles like Star Trek Into Darkness, Man of Steel, The Lone Ranger, Elysium, The Heat, and possibly even The Hunger Games: Catching Fire set to show off the goods in The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace. But before we get to that…

Download R.I.P.D : After arriving in Vegas today I quickly rushed over to the presentation floor where studios have put out all kinds of new posters, banners, standees and advertising art for some highly-anticipated movies of this year and next. You can see the full gallery below, but here are a few highlights: And they just so happened to look different to the living than they did when they were alive, which appears to be the case for the characters in R.I.P.D.. R.I.P.D., the new comic book movie from director Robert Schwentke, is no stranger to CinemaCon. Those who remember our coverage from last year’s event may remember that Universal Pictures actually delivered the first footage from the film at CinemaCon 2012, giving us our first peek at what it looks like when cop Ryan Reynolds and cowboy Jeff Bridges team up to stop forces of evil as police officers of the dead.

Watch R.I.P.D Online : But with the film now only a few months away from release and the first trailer set to arrive online this week, Universal Pictures has once again brought the film back to Las Vegas, showing off a brand new sizzle reel. While I won’t be giving a shot-by-shot description of the footage, as it’s harder to describe a series of clips than it is an extended sequence, I will say that the scenes did do a solid job of setting up the plot of the story. In the film Reynolds plays Nick Walker, a cop who is killed in the line of duty. But rather than going to heaven or hell, Nick is instead enlisted in the Rest in Peace Department, a.k.a R.I.P.D. Teaming up with a cowboy named Roy Pulsipher (Bridges), he is told that it is now his mission to stop and capture what are known as “deados” – bad souls that have escaped judgment and are trying to live among the living.

Return to “Asia”