Vibraction Roadbook RB2 and RB4

Paul-S

Re: Vibraction Roadbook

Post by Paul-S »

Nickw909 wrote:Forgot to add....

Well worth getting the roadbook and a roadbook holder to navigate by as, IMO, it adds to the difficulty and makes it much more interesting.

Nick.
Nick, that's what we enjoyed about RB10 so much - when Stan's montana packed up on the 1st bit of trail the roadbook was all we had - we only took road maps

Really made it into an adventure and great learning curve
Nickw909

Post by Nickw909 »

Tramp wrote:what size drybag did you have on the ktm Nick please..the yellow one.was it a 40ltr?

great pics..Ive done the Bardenas Reales..tried climbing rugged steps on my old Ta650 loaded.. :S :woohoo: ..see you`ve done portugal too.. (thumbs)
Drybag was an Ortlieb 31lt RackPack.

Yup, done Portugal north to south twice now, great trip down to about Castelo Branco, from there on I found a lot of access probs and locked gates.

Nick.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

RB2 ride report I found on xrv (thumbs)

http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/ride-repor ... k-2-a.html

This dosent mean I`m going folks...so unpack those bags :kiss:
pinball1008

Post by pinball1008 »

Tramp, firstly my apologies for jumping in on your thread, but this is the first I'd heard of vibraction.
Can you just use the books to ride the trails or is it via one of those strange rolly things on the handlebars?
Reason I ask is that I have a mate with a place near Agen and we're looking for 4/5 days riding late spring 2014.
Thanks
Hijack over :blush:
Not all those wandering are lost
Paul-S

Post by Paul-S »

pinball1008 wrote:Tramp, firstly my apologies for jumping in on your thread, but this is the first I'd heard of vibraction.
Can you just use the books to ride the trails or is it via one of those strange rolly things on the handlebars?
Reason I ask is that I have a mate with a place near Agen and we're looking for 4/5 days riding late spring 2014.
Thanks
Hijack over :blush:
The roadbook comes in a ringbound A4 book

I photocopied the pages and cut them up to fit in a roadbook scroller / holder so I could scroll and ride without stopping to turn pages over
gebrauchtwagen83

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

We still have rb1 planned for next year :)

Return to “Europe”