May / June magazine, not going out

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Oop North John

May / June magazine, not going out

Post by Oop North John »

Just had an e-mail telling me that the hard copy and digital versions of the May / June magazine #58 has been postponed.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: May / June magazine, not going out

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

That'll be the case for a lot of magazines.

One I work on has had to drop an issue because the advertisers pulled out.

Others are continuing to print because they are journals of professional bodies, paid for by subscription, and largely mailed to home addresses.

Let's hope we see a speedy revival when the current crisis becomes manageable.
catcitrus

ABR mag problems

Post by catcitrus »

Just received a long e-mail--essentially the mag is not being published for next month--BUT , to quote"With this in mind, we have taken the decision to postpone both the print and the digital version of this issue of the magazine until systems start to function again. Rest assured, your subscription will be unaffected, and you will still receive your full subscription, without missing an issue, whenever we are able to get back up and running."--to me thats a bit of double speak. I understand the problems , but have cancelled my subscription until I can see a vaccine at the end of the tunnel--probably the end of the year minimum.!!

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”