Anyone got issues 1,2,3

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
northlondoncookie

Re: Anyone got issues 1,2,3

Post by northlondoncookie »

Cheers mate.
northlondoncookie

hornet wrote:I might no a man who possibly could maybe have issue 2,3,4 under lock and key

but it will cost you all of your cookies

btw alun mentioned they are working on a digital version and it might be available sooner rather than later

but tbh Taking a laptop in to the throne room send out the wrong message at home or at work so Im just glade ive subscribed

hornet

gimme all the cookies and we may have a deal
I thought I had the gun...B)
hornet

Post by hornet »

northlondoncookie wrote:
hornet wrote:I might no a man who possibly could maybe have issue 2,3,4 under lock and key

but it will cost you all of your cookies

btw alun mentioned they are working on a digital version and it might be available sooner rather than later

but tbh Taking a laptop in to the throne room send out the wrong message at home or at work so Im just glade ive subscribed

hornet

gimme all the cookies and we may have a deal
I thought I had the gun...B)
you do but ive got what you want so its your choice

gimme the cookies or you'll never find them ha ha ha ha (in a maniacle sort of way)

hornet(the bullet dodger)
Two wheels roaming. My FB page
hornet

Post by hornet »

Mr Toad wrote:Northlondoncookie
Hello mate my copy of issue 1 is touring the country. The only cost to you is that you post it onto the next person or back to me if there is no one else on the list. Morph is the last on the list (though there are a few folk before him). So if you PM Morph with your address he will post it onto you when he's finished with it. I will be completing a 'tour map' when it finally finds it's way home with towns and distances so if you good let me know you home town just for interest. The original thread is on the second page of the forum at the moment. So no worries enjoy the mag when it finally reaches you. Take good care of it, because it might well be that there are a few people after you. :)
Mr toad you are indeed a generous and kindly man/toad

however had you considered the amount of man germs being distributed across the pages of soon to be priceless issue 1 is there a code of conduct that readers have signed up to for instance

"The reader whilst handling the no.1 will always use medical gloves or the like such as mechanics nitrile or other suitable gloves during reading sesions"

hornet
Two wheels roaming. My FB page
Udders

Post by Udders »

I've got issues 1, 2, 3 and 4 safely stacked away!Eagerly awaiting issue 5!:woohoo:
northlondoncookie

Hornet I have baked a special 'Cookie' just for you. Will give Slimbo at TT a call on Monday.
snaphappy

Post by snaphappy »

Udders wrote:I've got issues 1, 2, 3 and 4 safely stacked away!Eagerly awaiting issue 5!:woohoo:
Think yourself lucky I'm still eagerly awaiting issue 4 :whistle:
For more info click on the Dambuster Signature banner

northlondoncookie

Morph wrote:Touratech has issues 2 and 3 for sale.
Thanks Morph. Got issues 2,3 from TT and £1.50 postage... good chaps.
Mark1961

Post by Mark1961 »

I've got issues,

but my social worker says I'm progressing well....... :laugh: :laugh:
Adventure motorcycling is a challenge for those who go but only a dream for those who stay behind.

growing old is compulsory growing up is optional!
northlondoncookie

Whose has got issue number one?

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”