They want it all

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
garyboy

Re: They want it all

Post by garyboy »

enjoyed reading that, lol.
We mustn't forget though, that these manc/scouse/brum chavs are the funders of our lifestyle, :shock: as how would the country survive without the benefits offices providing employment for our government employees?

We should all embrace (with gritted teeth) our semi-literate know-it-alls, and provide the letting off of steam (and other gasses) in our public areas to keep them subdued with the semblance of equal opportunities.

I reckon, smack in the centre of our national parks etc, we should construct huge sprawling tarmac areas for Macs, pitza huts, chip shops (yum), etc. .. as providers of materials for Paper Trails (side deposits up Snowdon and Pen y Fan paths) .. geo caching and treasure trails for chocolate eggs and other hot dogs of similar colour .. alongside tasteful plastic bushes equipped with rolls of tissue and clean water dispensers for our eco friendly visitors.

The key being .. the extortionate fees and parking charges for common common entry.

These takings would be used to boost the false impression of freedom in our country, and provide jobs for multitudes of cleaners and fight supervisors.

The city chavs can then go back home to their tedious slavery jobs and benefits lives with a lasting sense of achievement and satisfaction, leaving the rest of us to be calm until the next mass individual `holiday`.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

PS .. I went up Snowdon (train) once .. and had to share my carriage with such chavs in `families` .. omg .. wot an ordeal!

I also once went through a grouse shooting area (looked like anyway) .. I felt i was trespassing, even though on a legal boat .. and felt i had to ride quietly and quickly outta there before the lords got me.

I reckon all this division / class comes from the 1066 invasion. .. lords and serfs .
but the lords and barons still got the upper hand, as they own most of the land?

it will be a long fight and a long battle to get land equality in this country ... Sweden is much more equal apparently ...
tory patronage is making things even harder for us poor serfs .. how about a revolution in October, just like in Russia ... and ... O :)
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Nail on head there Gary.

First episode of land grabbing in this country was after the Norman Conquest: the creation of the New Forest. The area was depopulated of the Saxon rabble and set aside for the exclusive use of the Norman King and his chums to hunt deer and boar. Any 'commoner' found in it was killed.
Second episode: The Enclosures/Inclosures which effectively privatised the Commons.

Rural poet John Clare 1793 - 1864 has it all summed up...and they locked him up for it as a 'lunatic'.

"These paths are stopt – the rude philistine’s thrall

Is laid upon them and destroyed them all

Each little tyrant with his little sign

Shows where man claims earth glows no more divine

But paths to freedom and to childhood dear

A board sticks up to notice ‘no road here’

And on the tree with ivy overhung

The hated sign by vulgar taste is hung

As tho’ the very birds should learn to know

When they go there they must no further go

Thus, with the poor, scared freedom bade goodbye

And much they feel it in the smothered sigh

And birds and trees and flowers without a name

All sighed when lawless law’s enclosure came

And dreams of plunder in such rebel schemes

Have found too truly that they were but dreams."
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Welsh Government destroying he environment to line their pockets...sorry, I meant 'save the planet'

https://tlio.org.uk/labour-plaid-cymru- ... ootprints/
IanB

Post by IanB »

Time knows no limits for days such as these.............
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

There's talk of creating a national forest of Wales. Length and breadth. I expect the bio diversity would include otters and wolves. Feeding may be a problem but introduction of deer and paying Englishmen should solve that.
Crossrutted

Post by Crossrutted »

garyboy wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:11 pm There's talk of creating a national forest of Wales. Length and breadth. I expect the bio diversity would include otters and wolves. Feeding may be a problem but introduction of deer and paying Englishmen should solve that.
Gary, you forgot to mention the extermination and or exclusion of the indigenous inhabitants ! :lol:

(that's you, Boyo!)
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you inglisch been trying long enough, old chap :D :D :D

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”