Roystone Grange, Parish of Ballidon.

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Hugh

Roystone Grange, Parish of Ballidon.

Post by Hugh »

Greetings folks,

Yet another request for your User Evidence, this time for the neighbouring route to White Edge. This one is for Roystone Grange which runs from Ballidon up to Minninglow.

The unique street reference numbers for this adopted but non categorised street are; USRN 10927230 lower section from Bradbourne Road, (parish of Parwich), up to the Royston Grange and then 10900819 higher section from Roystone Grange connecting to Minninglow Lane, (parish of Pikehall).

I have attached the official map on to which you must highlight your specific route, signature and date, quoting DCC reference 25357.

You should send any information which you might be able to provide and which you consider may be relevant to the determination of this application, eg copies of any documents including old maps, plans, route cards and photographs, any evidence of how the route has been used by you and the public in the past plus any written statement of any personal experience that you may have of the route. The preferred UEF time scale ranges from 1984 to 2004 but all recorded use could be useful.

Please before 16th July 2012 send your UEF and highlighted route map to DCC;

[email protected]

Please also send a copy of your completed papers to;

[email protected]

TTFN

Hugh.

Ps edited to include extra street identification numbers.
Roystone Grange Consultation plan.pdf
(2.48 MiB) Downloaded 114 times
dmmo-user-evidence-form.pdf
(105.4 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
Last edited by Hugh on Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul_C

Re: Roystone Grange, Parish of Ballidon.

Post by Paul_C »

Pretty well used this Hugh by a wide range of vehicles. I often drive my MX5 up there. I always thought it was just a "normal road",.
Just along for the ride.
Husqvarna 901 Norden. Husqvarna 701 Enduro. Moto Guzzi LeMans II.
Paul_C

Post by Paul_C »

Does anybody have a copy of this form which I can fill out on a computer. It's probably my ineptitude but the best I can do is print it off and fill it in by hand. Then I have to scan it to email it in.
Word format would be ideal.

EDIT
Just worked it out. Open in Chrome, then select option to edit etc.
Just along for the ride.
Husqvarna 901 Norden. Husqvarna 701 Enduro. Moto Guzzi LeMans II.
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings folks,

We don't seem to have received many UEFs, still time for you to get yours in and to ask around to find other users. Many folk think that it is just an ordinary country road because of its tarmac surface.

I have added extra identification numbers as I missed one off the original post, sorry.

TTFN

Hugh.

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”