Lake District Green Lanes Alliance Rebuttal.

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Hugh

Lake District Green Lanes Alliance Rebuttal.

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

As you probably know there is a Group in the Lake District that have very long wooden noses and don't like anything with an engine, except for their own car to get them around :? They have n't heard of public transport as recommended by Wainwright, or they think that such is only for the unwashed masses from the cities.

Any way, their latest pack of lies has had a rebuttable from a Lake District resident.

TTFN

Hugh.

LDGLA Feb 2021 Newsletter rebuttal.pdf
(955.88 KiB) Downloaded 275 times
ChrisCole

Re: Lake District Green Lanes Alliance Rebuttal.

Post by ChrisCole »

An excellent rebuttal, I hope it gets a wide circulation and a lot of people read it
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

Hugh--is there a web location for this rebuttal so that I can forward it to a few friends not on here.?
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings again folks,

Unfortunately there is n't a specific website but please feel free to download a copy of the file and distribute it as far and wide as you possibly can.

We need to ensure that the truth is told as the people behind the LDGLA are mostly the same as those of Peak Horse Power and GLEAM. The same mouths present the same half truths and downright lies no matter who the audience. They are devious and deceitful, well educated academically, eloquent and passionate about their cause no matter how hurtful, alienating and division making it is. They are not prepared to accept compromise and they will not rest until they have closed down motorists' right to use green lanes.

I have put the file on the PDVUG and APTR websites and soon it should be on the Manchester 17MCC too. I know that the opposition read all of our posts, fine but do the honourable thing, don't miss quote us but adopt a mindset to work with us for the benefit of all. Stop wasting Public funds and invest in the future.

GLASS seeks to find ways by which all users may take advantage of the routes. I use the word all as GLASS also wants to protect the rights of use for ramblers, cyclists, horse riders, carriage drivers, 4X4 plus motorcyclists.

TTFN

Hugh.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Interesting about how they targeted PDNP employees until they got their way.

Perhaps we should have targeted a few ourselves...

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”