Heild Lane, Burntcliffe Top, Allgreave, Cheshire.

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Hugh

Heild Lane, Burntcliffe Top, Allgreave, Cheshire.

Post by Hugh »

Greetings folks,

I was in conversation with one of the farmers up at Heild Lane and he asked that I express his gratitude to all the motorcyclists who have been courteous in riding the route over the past couple of years.

Unfortunately, however very recently some misguided people have been going up there and have been creating problems in the locality. As a consequence of this limited and serious behaviour he told me that reluctantly in the near future he intends to partially block the access but he will be leaving enough room for motorcyclists and mountain bikers to get through.

As we 'locals' already know only vehicles classed as motorcycles may use the route because of the ‘old’ Cheshire TRO.

I am proud to say that in general we motorcyclists and 4X4 users are very welcome in the general area. I am sure that we can all appreciate that acknowledgement especially for when the Covid 19 lockdown ends and we can get back to normal.

TTFN

Hugh.

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”