Peaks to Lakes

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Peaks to Lakes

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

johnnyboxer

Re: Peaks to Lakes

Post by johnnyboxer »

Richard Simpson Mark II wrote:They're off again

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news ... -975z5rjh9
I am getting bored of it
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

tiberthwaite has been graded ... a act of legal vandalism of a epic scale ...the 4 wheel drive tourist landrovers operate .. and that was a a factor ..i tend to find the lakes national park rangers pretty fair but in the top two national; parks ,,,we a re pretty much doomed long term

they have turned this

in to this .....what a fuck up

ImageGrabbed Frame 154 by minkyhead56, on Flickr

addin marsett stalling busk cam road west ....gradeed .....degraded .....alll for som spazzy blue rinse brigade with ski poles and tinted specs ....im in me mis 60s now and when me time to make up them fantastic anciant rock based trails is up :!:

the last thing id want is some fecking politically correct bongo head to destroy them beyond repair so i can drag me spazzy old arse up there on a moped or leccy wheelchair ...cos its my right as a citizen ..fuck that

..iv had my turn so i have no problem leaving it as is for somone else to enjoy is how it should be

boils me piss
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

minkyhead wrote:tiberthwaite has been graded ... a act of legal vandalism of a epic scale ...the 4 wheel drive tourist landrovers operate .. and that was a a factor ..i tend to find the lakes national park rangers pretty fair but in the top two national; parks ,,,we a re pretty much doomed long term

they have turned this

in to this .....what a fuck up

ImageGrabbed Frame 154 by minkyhead56, on Flickr

addin marsett stalling busk cam road west ....gradeed .....degraded .....alll for som spazzy blue rinse brigade with ski poles and tinted specs ....im in me mis 60s now and when me time to make up them fantastic anciant rock based trails is up :!:

the last thing id want is some fecking politically correct bongo head to destroy them beyond repair so i can drag me spazzy old arse up there on a moped or leccy wheelchair ...cos its my right as a citizen ..fuck that

..iv had my turn so i have no problem leaving it as is for somone else to enjoy is how it should be

boils me piss
Is your Piss simmering

This is the plan, grade everything so it's now in better repair ... but sanitised and boring for anything extreme

It's a reverse psychology plan to piss us all off
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

yup john ....and its working well 8-)

we all deserve a good rant now and again :evil:

merry xmas :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by minkyhead on Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
SHarper

Post by SHarper »

johnnyboxer wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:42 am This is the plan, grade everything so it's now in better repair ... but sanitised and boring for anything extreme
The story doesn’t end there though, in a few months time the ‘sanitised’ lane starts breaking down as water erodes it, but the new damage to the lane is blamed on the continued use of it by vehicles...
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

Slightly better little bit of good news.

TTFN

Hugh.
LDNPA TRF.jpg
LDNPA TRF.jpg (141.02 KiB) Viewed 3506 times
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

On Radio 4 Today now...

Hunter Davies ripping the piss out of the nimbies..."I'd ban everyone with a tattoo, Arsensal supporters..."

Hilarious...
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

I have just found out from GLASS that the judge has handed down his judgement on the GLEAM - v - LDNPA Tilberthwaite Lanes judicial review case. The High Court decided that the judicial review brought by Mrs Pat Stubbs on behalf of GLEAM should be dismissed. GLEAM had raised money by crowd funding, to challenge the National Park Authority's decision not to TRO the route.

The judge thoroughly supported the NPA's approach to the Sandford principle, its approaches to the survey & consultation, and the way that the matter was presented to committee and a decision reached.

Thanks to the High Court's clear thinking, the Park Authority's decision stands, and motorists remain entitled to use the route without any restrictive TRO.

Let's hope the Peak District NPA is watching, actually they, Peak Horsepower, GLEAM, etc read our posts so they are.

TTFN

Hugh.
Hugh

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

Attached is a little booklet which might be of interest.

It is the final decision from the High Court of Justice regarding Tilberthwaite and High Oxen Fell Road.
Stubbs FINAL.pdf
(267.26 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
TTFN

Hugh.

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”