CARPE TDM Registration

If you know how to do something, share it with other members. i.e How to fix a puncture...How to ship a bike to Alaska etc. The post with the most 'Thank You' votes in a month wins an ABR Hoodie.
Rewop

CARPE TDM Registration

Post by Rewop »

Hi - Can anyone tell me the answer to this:

What is the model prefix number for the mk1 TDM850 ?

Is the registration question for the site CARPE TDM - I've rently purchased a Yamaha TDM 900 and want to register with this site as I'm keen to learn all I can about the bike, but I've tried all sorts of number combinations but can't figure it out. Any help appreciated

Thanks
jonesthesteam

Re: CARPE TDM Registration

Post by jonesthesteam »

I think it's 3VD

But don't quote me

Jonesy
Chris TeeDeeEmm

Post by Chris TeeDeeEmm »

Bang on Jonesy.

Rewop, carpe is a cracking site, make sure you introduce yourself, they're a good bunch, you'll be made to feel at home straight away. The knowledge on that site is astounding!! From other parts that will fit your bike, to complete rebuilds, they've done the Jewson lot! Be ready for the 900 "ladies bike" jokes from the hard core 850 lovers.

Never tried a 900 but it's on my list to test ride one before I buy anything else.

Chris
Rewop

Post by Rewop »

Thanks Jonesy, thats worked, all the best
Rewop

Post by Rewop »

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your comments on Carpe TDM. The Yam 900 is my way back into bikes after 20+ years (last bike was a YAM XS750F)and I can already see its going to be a great bike

Return to “HOW TO..........”