how to hold the spacers on a tenere rear wheel

If you know how to do something, share it with other members. i.e How to fix a puncture...How to ship a bike to Alaska etc. The post with the most 'Thank You' votes in a month wins an ABR Hoodie.
Mike101

Re: how to hold the spacers on a tenere rear wheel

Post by Mike101 »

I spent a hour last night fighting with the bloody things...good tip that I will use.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
ullukk

Post by ullukk »

Bit late to the party here, what a simple but very good idea 👍👍, why has it took me so long to find this post!!, Had a fair few frustrating battles with the rear wheel spacers over the years, I will be using this good advice next time I've got back wheel out.
Cheers.
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

old post never realised they lasted that long ....still using the same trick .some bikes dont seem to be any bother ..but the xts were a bitch ...me crfs are just the same ..i use two short peices one end lets the pin locate to half way way in ..and then when its lined up tap them both out

whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map

Return to “HOW TO..........”