My bike in the mountains

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
WillS

Re: My bike in the mountains

Post by WillS »

chunky butt wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:40 am Fond memories of pierre st Martin....used to take the kids skiing there when they were younger, and the road up to it is proper biking hairpins. Be nice to go back one day....covid permitting. Cheers for that Will.
Ridden up there lots of times on the bike, great roads around there and into Spain.
Never been skiing there, a bit too far to travel with a day's skiing.
Looking forward to getting back up there again soon when we can travel...
daveuprite

Re: My bike in the mountains

Post by daveuprite »

WillS wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:44 pm
daveuprite wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:45 am Good effort Will, you international person smuggler !

We'll get back there eventually.

I was thinking of penciling in an 'optimism date' for Sort this year ? Saturday 4th Sep until Friday 10th? What do you think?

Of course it may well not be possible, but if the vaccination and lockdown stars align it might be possible, like we we got away with it last year.
We can always try Dave, hopefully things will have improved to something like normality by then.
I've had the two vaccines so hopefully I should get the new passport, if they agree to do it!! One benefit of being old :lol:
Anyway look forward to this lockdown ending in May!!!
Will put the dates in the diary and inform the others this end...
Great. At the very least we need a date to aim for. I'll do a round-robin email and let's see what happens...

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”