Your bike and the past

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
Flintlock

Re: Your bike and the past

Post by Flintlock »

Really enjoying this as well. So much that I am thinking of putting something like this together for a Northern Ireland then & now (thumbs)
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Moorso wrote:Love this thread! Really good to see the like for like comparisons.
Also quite thought provoking....the things we do to each other!
Too right. But also a few less bellicose memories as well would be great!

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Flintlock wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 pm Really enjoying this as well. So much that I am thinking of putting something like this together for a Northern Ireland then & now (thumbs)

My friend has been working a lot on his site doing just that.....there's a lot of WW2 stuff before and after from Bangor, Portrush, Belfast etc. He's uncovered a lot of information and would make an ideal loop of Ulster for a ride out photo shoot?

http://www.ww2ni.com/belfastblitzthennow.htm

:D
Will It Buff Out?
Flintlock

Post by Flintlock »

Yep - love that site. Have actually tried to start the thread but I can't seem to post the second picture on the same post. :roll:

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”