Bit of colourful lang in this but have you got any kids like this, no job, stays in bed playing xbox

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
Richard Simpson

Re: Bit of colourful lang in this but have you got any kids like this, no job, stays in bed playing xbox

Post by Richard Simpson »

I've been outdoors...the graphics aren't that impressive to be honest.
PaulinBont

Re: Bit of colourful lang in this but have you got any kids like this, no job, stays in bed playing xbox

Post by PaulinBont »

My two teenagers were taking the mick out of me in front of their mates after rugby one Saturday: " Dad doesn't know how to use an X-Box Play station, hasn't even got a smartphone" etc.

Well on the way home, I stopped the car on the mountain, they got out, handed them my map and compass and said" See you later boys , using dead-reckoning and effective use of the topography you should be home in 2 hours" and drove off.

Lesson learned !
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

It all looked set up to me tbh. :dry:
"The distant echo of faraway voices boarding far away trains,

To take them home to the ones that they love and who love them forever......."
Boo Cock

Post by Boo Cock »

Sad git playing on the computer games all day etc etc etc. Everyone here says what a sad git. Then carry on as if it,s quite normal to spend most of their spare time on forums chatting to people they never met. Ho Hum! People who live in glass houses bla bla bla. :blush:

Return to “VIDEOS”