What caused this?

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
Fried Egg Sandwich

What caused this?

Post by Fried Egg Sandwich »

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=319_1380 ... TVOjHJA.99 What caused this? you don't see the why it happened... :ohmy:
Suzuki DRZ400S
BMW R1150GS
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797)
sexysi

Re: What caused this?

Post by sexysi »

I must admit being a biker and a car driver, this amount of guys on bikes can be scarey. Looks like the guy that got hit very first seem to have a problem with the Range Rover and I suppose if you have a small kid in the back, you are likely to be protective! Not sure about driving over bikes with a Range Rover though. To be honest I would have been straight on the phone to 911!!!! and said I 'm being attacked by 100 bikers :(

Si
Oh, Edmund, can it be true, that I hold here in my mortal hand a nugget of purest green?

2013 Triumph tiger 800 xc

1998 Honda XR 250L

2003 CCM 404 DS

2005 MGTF

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentbyways

http://www.kent-byways.co.uk/

Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

This looks simple to me. The car driver was in fear of his life...but thats no excuse.

The start of it was a bike riding in front of the car and slowing down..was he boxing in the car of just not payting attention.

The car driver was so wrong to do what he did but what would you do if you were in fear of you life.

In the USA it's often shoot first and then ask later....how would we react if a large group of 'bikers' came around us like that. You can't turn off...you can't get away...they are all around.

I would say stupid bike riding was the start and then it just escalated.

As to dialing 911...not sure i would wait to see if i was going to be shot.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Contact email [email protected] or pm.
Richard Simpson

Post by Richard Simpson »

Motorcyclists' general standard of riding was very poor. No road awareness.

The guy who got hit from behind was too busy looking at his mate, wobbled in front of RR (and into its blind spot) while he was braking.

No idea what happened to make the RR knock the bikes over the first time, but I can guess.

He only knocked over the bikes he had to to escape...he could have had more of them. Showed considerable restraint.

Looked like a load of summertime wobblers on a day out to me, transformed into a bunch of self-righteous road captains.

Reminded me of London cyclists.

"Lets wobble about with our Gopros and see if we can film our own deaths."
bull

Post by bull »

sure, lets everybody blame the bikers, we are always blamed when something like this happens,

i tell you what i see, fu*king noting that would cause this sissy in the landrover to do what he did, he could have killed someone

it was the land rovers fault in the first place, he hit the biker who was slowing down, the bikes in front of that biker were slowing down too, someone should tell that big girls blouse in the landrover to open his fu*king eyes,

so, the big sissy was probably afraid to open the window or get out and talk to the bikers about what happened, so the b*ll*cks decided to drive over them

so now, everyone is on landrovers side, even though it was his fault, and that he could of killed someone. and they will blame the bikers for this hole incident, so the will,

it just goes to show, what the world really thinks of bikers, so it does,
stormfield

Post by stormfield »

I'd imagine the public sympathy would a lot different if it were the Range Rover versus a big bunch of cyclists, instead of motorbikers?
bull

Post by bull »

stormfield wrote:I'd imagine the public sympathy would a lot different if it were the Range Rover versus a big bunch of cyclists, instead of motorbikers?

thats very well said, so it is

if it was cyclist versus range rover, the public would be horrified at what he did, so they would
eforde

Post by eforde »

Here everyone lost control and respect for whatever reason. It is sad and frightening to see.
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

If the news article is correct, then yes I would blame the bikers, the driver stopped after the first incident where the bike pulls up and he hits it.

Then the bikers start damaging his car, I wouldn't mind betting there was a lot of testosterone and bravado flying around at the time.

The driver had his missus and 5 year old in the car.

I'm not condoning what the driver did, but it looked like he had limited options, he could try and be reasonable and exchange details while a bunch of bikers rips his car apart, or get the hell out of there.

It's a hard one to call unless you were actually there, which none of us were. :whistle:
"The distant echo of faraway voices boarding far away trains,

To take them home to the ones that they love and who love them forever......."

Return to “VIDEOS”