They fell down while no one was watching...honest!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
2 wheeled tourist

They fell down while no one was watching...honest!

Post by 2 wheeled tourist »

Layingdownonthejob.jpg
Layingdownonthejob.jpg (74.99 KiB) Viewed 2242 times

Oh well, oh well, oh well... :lol:
Hey! I'm a tourist. And that's how I like it.
Selous

Re: They fell down while no one was watching...honest!

Post by Selous »

The other 1 I saw was a police bike in a load of wet cement, (cant find the photo)

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
backofbeyond

Post by backofbeyond »

A few of those are straddling two bays - a clear offence. Presumably the registered owner will be receiving the fine in due course :laugh:

The ups and downs of 40 years on two wheels

www.pisquicktours.co.uk

Do the best you can, then try to live it down.

CCM604 Honda XR600 Honda CBX1000

Honda 400/4 Yamaha XS2 650 Kawasaki H1 500

Lotus Elan, Land Rover Discovery
2 wheeled tourist

Post by 2 wheeled tourist »

Selous wrote:The other 1 I saw was a police bike in a load of wet cement, (cant find the photo)
Here we go... ;)

Hey! I'm a tourist. And that's how I like it.
gebrauchtwagen83

Post by gebrauchtwagen83 »

haha nice find
blinkxs

Post by blinkxs »

Oops time to call for the garage sgt and have some explaining to do..... honesty is allways the best policy ! :whistle:
Looks like the back of NSY before aid and some time ago judging by the number of white Rt's
Good photo :woohoo:
Norm De Plume

Post by Norm De Plume »

It happened in the mid-late 90's, if I remember correctly. I got sent the pic by a mate who had just been done by a copper on a Pan :pinch:
dusz

Post by dusz »

The other month I saw a couple of police cars parked outside the police station in central Ipswich on double yellow lines. There was a parking warden giving out tickets so I asked him would he be ticketing the police cars and he said they could park anywhere. I thought they could only park anywhere if they were in a shout not when they were parked up at the station? Double standards????
blinkxs

Post by blinkxs »

Emergency services can park anywere they want for Police/emergency purpose its down to the driver to justify it if he leaves a vehicle parked where it is going to cause an offence.... I dont know what the cirs were of the Ipswich incident but if the back gates failed and the bikes/cars cant park in or get out the rear yard would you really want the Police to have a ten minute run to the nearest car park before they can respond to the emergency call. I do understand what your saying though sometimes a bit of thought to where the vehicle is left goes a long way. :blush:

Could you honestly see a traffic warden booking up a Police car I think he/she would have had to take a months worth of brave pills to do it.... lol :silly:
Selous

Post by Selous »

blinkxs wrote:Could you honestly see a traffic warden booking up a Police car I think he/she would have had to take a months worth of brave pills to do it.... lol :silly:

well he could of gave them a ticket, then the job could appeal, Ipswich Plod Shop is on a busy bit of Rd too near the Football grounds.

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com

Return to “THE PUB”