ULEZ Expansion to M25 August 2023

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
redbikejohn

Re: ULEZ Expansion to M25 August 2023

Post by redbikejohn »

Just read the above and it reminds me of the M4 just by Swansea. It's reduced to 50mph "to help with air pollution" and yes there are signs up to tell you this. ....... BUT ITS RIGHT BY THE STEEL WORKS AT PORT TALBOT!? Stell works are always belching out fumes that stink.
Yamaha tenere 700
XT660Z written off from behind by car.

Check out www.redbikejohn.com for ride & race reports (enduro, H&H etc).
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

Related to motorways and congestion...it makes me laugh that the Department for Transport has to place adverts in the national press and on national radio to tell people not to drive in a motorway lane if the see a big red cross on the sign above the lane that there in... :shock: . Surely, if a driver can't work out that a big red cross means there's a problem they shouldn't be driving in the first place... :roll:
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
redbikejohn

Post by redbikejohn »

Almost every day.... happened tonight infact, cars have to swing/swerve sharply across the crossed hatched area to avoid the slip roads on M25. Despite it showing in 3 or 4 meter high overhead signs that the left lane is for M40 only. Last minute it's 'oh shit' 🙄🙄🙄
Yamaha tenere 700
XT660Z written off from behind by car.

Check out www.redbikejohn.com for ride & race reports (enduro, H&H etc).
dodursley

Post by dodursley »

Just checked my BSA 1949 M21 a 600cc SV for emission through Bristol and got a clearance in all zones so I can chug through all zones as can pre ? 2 strokes so I suppose Londoners etc should be getting old (historic) bikes/cars not moderns.
Bikebackpacker

Post by Bikebackpacker »

PLEASE READ... If you get a manufacturers cert of conformity against your actual engine number (which I did from BMW on a 2004 GS1200) the chances are your NOX will conform.
It worked for me... and should help keep bikers enjoying London. They can't do a thing if you have this! "Power to the Biker"

Return to “THE PUB”