Ulefone screen problems...help ..

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Tramp

Ulefone screen problems...help ..

Post by Tramp »

IMG_20220813_114306.jpg
IMG_20220813_114306.jpg (82.33 KiB) Viewed 1362 times
Okay 6mnth old ulefone armor 14 rugged brick...on Friday it went funny on screen..inc pic...the screen is still receptive to touch and everything else is as normal...its running android 11....never dropped or left in hot sun...it was in holder in lorry when opps that's not right....I've done a factory reboot and fully charged too..

The China folks are slow to respond....any help or advice greatly received...great phone with 10,000mh battery lasts all week and the osmand mapping is better than garmins ..

It was bought new ofvuk ebay seller who isn't answering my messages....
Cheers..
Snaf MKII

Re: Ulefone screen problems...help ..

Post by Snaf MKII »

Ulefone have a 12 month warranty if bought from an authorised reseller. Go direct, I've got four of them on various dirt bikes and never had an issue.
berin

Post by berin »

Snaf MKII wrote:Ulefone have a 12 month warranty if bought from an authorised reseller. Go direct, I've got four of them on various dirt bikes and never had an issue.
Just out of interest, why have you had four if you’ve never had an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Yes snaf, it was a authorised seller and yes its 12mnths warranty but Ebay sellers aren't the best at honouring manufacturers warrants...I contacted them politely reminding them of its warranty..

Great phone for the price and it's great on a motorbike, mountain bike or any car ,van etc...
Snaf MKII

Post by Snaf MKII »

berin wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:19 pm
Snaf MKII wrote:Ulefone have a 12 month warranty if bought from an authorised reseller. Go direct, I've got four of them on various dirt bikes and never had an issue.
Just out of interest, why have you had four if you’ve never had an issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One for Liz, one for me, one for the TEC if Liz doesn't ride and one for spare that also lives on the BMW. I've picked all but one up new in box for less than £70 each.
We only use them for navigation, here and abroad with OziExplorer or Alpine Quest.

Return to “THE PUB”