Pre65 Trial Kinlochleven?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

Anyone going to watch the pre65 trial next week as I’m bikeless at the moment I’ll be in the car, which will make spectating a ball ache, as it’s that popular, after the trial we,re going to Ardersier for a few days, hoping to fit in a bit of plane watching at Lossiemouth, 30yrs we’ve been going up to Ft William area in early May.
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
Steve T

Re: Pre65 Trial Kinlochleven?

Post by Steve T »

Not popping through to the fort for the pre 65, but if/when you pop over to Lossie, drop me a pm if you fancy meeting up for a blether . . . . I'll bring a flask and some nibbles :D

Steve T

8-)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

lancashirelad wrote:Anyone going to watch the pre65 trial next week as I’m bikeless at the moment I’ll be in the car, which will make spectating a ball ache, as it’s that popular, after the trial we,re going to Ardersier for a few days, hoping to fit in a bit of plane watching at Lossiemouth, 30yrs we’ve been going up to Ft William area in early May.

Not bothered about old Brit cheat bikes, but going for a week to watch the main event on the Monday for 6 days (& maybe observing if needed)ImageImageImage
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

johnnyboxer wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:34 am
lancashirelad wrote:Anyone going to watch the pre65 trial next week as I’m bikeless at the moment I’ll be in the car, which will make spectating a ball ache, as it’s that popular, after the trial we,re going to Ardersier for a few days, hoping to fit in a bit of plane watching at Lossiemouth, 30yrs we’ve been going up to Ft William area in early May.

Not bothered about old Brit cheat bikes, but going for a week to watch the main event on the Monday for 6 days (& maybe observing if needed)ImageImageImage
[/quote

By the same token you could say that modern trials bikes are all cheating as well, none should be on the road, number plates are far to small & they don’t have a seat, yet they pass scrutineering even though they’re not Road legal??
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

Like this one
IMG_3544.JPG
IMG_3544.JPG (286.65 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

diggermanbob wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:53 pm

Like this one IMG_3544.JPG
I do like a nice triumph twin in a trial, observed one of our clubs trials today & there were a couple of Triumph twins entered, could hear ‘em coming a mile off niceeeee!!

Return to “THE PUB”