anybody out near or able to go Mach Loop is busy

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
bikenav

anybody out near or able to go Mach Loop is busy

Post by bikenav »

F16's which are occasional visitors, F15's which are going home to the US soon and hawks of course busy around Mid Wales today from what I can see on the net anyway would be a nice day for a look today. Way things are going may stay busy for a while. On the military movement front I also saw a big convoy of Challenger's on the road heading from their West Wales training area too a bigger than usual convoy,though them moving to and from the range is not unusual. Scary Times. Link below in case you have no idea what I am talking about.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: anybody out near or able to go Mach Loop is busy

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

A Ukrainian granny could knock that down with a well-aimed jar of gerkins!
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

We're off to Mid Wales on Friday for 10 nights and were hoping to combine it into one of our riding or walking days. We've seen them whilst sitting outside the pub by the lake but never up on the hills.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
PaulinBont

Post by PaulinBont »

A nice place to sit and watch is on the balcony of the Cross Foxes with a coffee, alternatively the top lay-by in the Talyllyn Pass is popular for those not into walking to the top of the mountain

Return to “THE PUB”