Dirty Campers are back

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Oop North John

Dirty Campers are back

Post by Oop North John »

They can get the rubbish there, why can't they take it away?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-56929665
Billy Bananahead

Re: Dirty Campers are back

Post by Billy Bananahead »

Makes your blood boil doesn't it. How come nobody ever sees the bastards in the act?
It's like the fuckers who take their dogs for a walk and then pick up the shit in a poop bag then chuck it into the trees or leave the bag lying around.
HATE YOU! :x
moto al

Post by moto al »

this was repored up here in scotland
IMG_E1181.JPG
IMG_E1181.JPG (69.58 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
moto al
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

Sometimes I despair for this country, what kind of cretin actually believes that it is okay to leave litter on a campsite or even worse chuck it out of a car window. Whilst we probably can’t put them up against a wall and shoot the buggers in this world, we ought to be imposing heavy fines and making them do community service litter picking. Whilst the rising numbers going out for walks etc since Covid is a good thing the litter and damage that they cause with their parking is not.
The Independent was reporting a 500% increase in campsite bookings this year. I suspect it will not be long before wild camping is banned in Scotland due to these morons.
simonw

Post by simonw »

Whether we're talking about litter in Scotland or civil unrest in Yemen (I just watched a documentary), I think it all basically comes down to the fact that there are two kinds of people in the world: those that give a shit about other people; and those that don't.

Return to “THE PUB”