Had the jab yet?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Elmer J Fudd

Re: Had the jab yet?

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

Back to the topic - and while no sore head or arm (other than the actual injection spot), I pretty much slept through most of today with bouts of real tiredness.
oldroadrider

Post by oldroadrider »

Had mine A/Z today..
I asked for the vaccine to be injected into my left arm ...coz i dint want to feel a RIGHT prick.... :D
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

All normal & good here.
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Richard Simpson Mark II wrote:All normal & good here.
Side effect free then?
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Billy Bananahead

Post by Billy Bananahead »

I had a bit of a headache, a few hot and cold flushes, a bit of a bad gut with the shits, a bit of a snifly nose and a bit of tiredness, apart from that i feel fine. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Billy Bananahead on Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Very slight soreness in the arm 24 hours after, and perhaps a slight flu feeling.

But vastly outweighed by the feeling that this is the first step to getting back to 'normal'.

I realise I've been incredibly lucky through this. Kate had it, I didn't. I got support from the Government, and kept a good part of my work. We live in an isolated place anyway so were able to pretty much just carry on normally. And Kate and I were both used to being at home all day most days.

Missing the step-daughters and step-grandchildren of course, but we have the internet etc so never feel completely isolated.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Billy Bananahead wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:37 pm I had a bit of a headache, a few hot and cold flushes, a bit of a bad gut with the shits and a bit of tiredness, apart from that i feel fine. :lol: :lol:
Was it a complete coincidence that you had a large mutton phal washed down with six pints of cobra on the way home from the vaccination? :D
Billy Bananahead

Post by Billy Bananahead »

daveuprite wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:52 pm
Billy Bananahead wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:37 pm I had a bit of a headache, a few hot and cold flushes, a bit of a bad gut with the shits and a bit of tiredness, apart from that i feel fine. :lol: :lol:
Was it a complete coincidence that you had a large mutton phal washed down with six pints of cobra on the way home from the vaccination? :D
No, but the can of Brew and half a bottle of cognac didn't help. :roll:
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

2nd Pfizer jab this afternoon (8 weeks after the 1st) and 2 stickers on my card, half expecting some sort of side effects over the weekend.
Fingers crossed for the numbers around the World to get under control and maybe start booking some travel.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

That's good news Toni. You're the first person I've heard who has had both jabs. My mum's second injection is next week.

Presumably you are now on a continual windows download and you have Bill Gates' genetic code running through your veins. Sounds quite exciting actually...

Not so much happening here in France. Went to see our doctor last week for a prescription renewal. She hasn't vaccinated a single person yet. There are vaccination centres springing up now, and the pharmacies are playing a role, but it's going to be a fair while before we're all jabbed I think.

Return to “THE PUB”