Had the jab yet?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Re: Had the jab yet?

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Had the AZ one this pm...I still feel ok.
Billy Bananahead

Post by Billy Bananahead »

I had the Pfizer type. My mrs had the AZ type 3 weeks ago tomorrow. It's whatever the centre get sent apparently.
Feel ok but have had a tin of Special Brew and about half a bottle of Courvoisier. ;)
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

I got mine this afternoon. A/Z variant.

I was told that I would probably get a headache and to take an ibuprofen "as normal" she was a bit shocked when I told her it was at least 10 years since I last had a headache, and that was caused by too much beer...and that I had never taken a headache pill in my life (never really thought about it, but I guess I've just been lucky).

Anyway, no side affects so far.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Still OK here

:)
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

Richard Simpson Mark II wrote:Still OK here

36 hours point may be if you get any
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Richard Simpson Mark II wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:28 am Still OK here

If it's your first jab you'll be reet, normally the second 'top up' jab that makes you feel rough. If you've had the virus then your first jab will be the 'top up' which could make you feel rough.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Had my 1st yesterday, head felt a bit fuzzy a couple of hours later but passed, arm was sore which I've never had with jab before!
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

Nigel wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:13 pm Had my 1st yesterday, head felt a bit fuzzy a couple of hours later but passed, arm was sore which I've never had with jab before!
The soreness will pass, its just Bill Gates' chip working its way into a vein, after which you won't feel it on its way into your brain.

I got my jab yesterday and the local vet scanned me this morning (they show up on pet scanners my code was MS-BG-2021-RA-A/Z-V0025.6), the chip went into an artery in error (wrong software version, vet says they used the vaccine for right arm injections) and it ended up doing a loop round my left arm overnight, but crossed over and was heading for the heart this morning.

It should enter the left side of my heart en-route to the fourth Ventricle to embed at the top of the spinal chord, though if its nav is off it could end up down my right leg causing me to walk in circles.

Will find out tomorrow.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Elmer J Fudd wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:57 pm
Nigel wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:13 pm Had my 1st yesterday, head felt a bit fuzzy a couple of hours later but passed, arm was sore which I've never had with jab before!
The soreness will pass, its just Bill Gates' chip working its way into a vein, after which you won't feel it on its way into your brain.

I got my jab yesterday and the local vet scanned me this morning (they show up on pet scanners my code was MS-BG-2021-RA-A/Z-V0025.6), the chip went into an artery in error (wrong software version, vet says they used the vaccine for right arm injections) and it ended up doing a loop round my left arm overnight, but crossed over and was heading for the heart this morning.

It should enter the left side of my heart en-route to the fourth Ventricle to embed at the top of the spinal chord, though if its nav is off it could end up down my right leg causing me to walk in circles.

Will find out tomorrow.
I have a stent, the chip isn't magnetic is it? Concerned it could get stuck!
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

Nigel wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:36 pm I have a stent, the chip isn't magnetic is it? Concerned it could get stuck!
You'll be fine, it has a magnetic resonance impulse drive, developed with Elon Musk (yes, he is in on it too), so will accelerate through your stent nicely.

Return to “THE PUB”