Had the jab yet?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
SteveWat

Re: Had the jab yet?

Post by SteveWat »

I had the AZ last week. I felt tired in the evening and my arm ached. The following day I felt a bit off.
I’d had Covid in early January so that probably meant I was going to have a reaction.
My second jab is early May.
mark vb

Post by mark vb »

Brenhden wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:12 pm It feels very infrequent I get to say tis these days but I'm too young for it yet :)
Ditto!
soho

Post by soho »

Had Pfizer back in January (due to my missing spleen) no reactions at all ! Took my old mum (91) for Pfizer last week. As she has difficulty walking they were kind enough to jab her in the car ! No reaction whatsoever.. :)

Her next door neighbour (70's) had the AZ and has been f***ed up since :(
Mrs Soho is a GP surgery manager ,all staff offered the jab but she has declined til the vaccine has been tweaked a bit as she is prone to extreme reactions.I feel for you folks having bad reactions,I've seen some bad'uns.

Having seen the volunteers at different centres and the people giving up their time to work for free with mrs Soho. Often outside Vaccination centres in pissing rain or snow, and the kindness they have shown to the elderly and all . It kind of restores your faith in humans after seeing all these lockdown breakers making the headlines week after week.
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Had my first jab of Pfizer in middle of January, no reactions at all.
Wife had her 1st Pfizer in December with no reactions and her 2nd Pfizer on same day as my 1st (so same batch) and she was feeling rough for a couple of days.
It does appear that if you have had Covid then your 1st jab may give a reaction but nothing serious
Last edited by Tonibe63 on Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Crossrutted wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:18 pm
Brenhden wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:12 pm It feels very infrequent I get to say tis these days but I'm too young for it yet :)
Clearly, they are treating the most valuable members of the community first... :o :D

If you say so gramps 😂
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

I've got an appointment at the weekend coming.

On our local Facebook page people have been moaning about having to travel to the next town (4 miles) to get theirs, which is quite incredible as they will travel further for their weekly shopping.

Out of interest do they give you a test at the same time? Must make sense to test and see who has had it or not.
hotbulb

Post by hotbulb »

I had the AZ a couple of weeks ago.... no reaction to speak of, just a bit tired the following day -although that was probably because we had the granddaughter (21/2) for the day!
Paul_C

Post by Paul_C »

Pfizer last Tuesday. No side affects. Very efficient at the Pirelli Stadium in Burton on Trent. My Mother had hers a month ago in Gabowen, no problems for her either.
Just along for the ride.
Husqvarna 901 Norden. Husqvarna 701 Enduro. Moto Guzzi LeMans II.
gbags

Post by gbags »

I had the Oxford AZ in Exeter on Saturday with no effects at all.
johnnyboxer

Post by johnnyboxer »

HarveyCamm wrote:Not yet but the wife has.

Do they tell you which version you're getting or have you read the packaging or something?

Stay well y'all
Harv
They tell you before the needle goes in

Then give you a leaflet
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like

Return to “THE PUB”