TET question

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
diggermanbob

Re: TET question

Post by diggermanbob »

daveuprite wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:55 am
diggermanbob wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:12 am
chunky butt wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:00 am
PHILinFRANCE wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:16 am Thats mad Bob but looks more than capable , you could always bring a BBQ on it aswell ;)
My thoughts as well. Take all the gear1×6birth tent all the catering stuff....and Linda....awesome bud
Yep plenty of room for kit , I will be bringing it over to France when we are allowed , I have the ferry booked for end of may but just move it if necessary, 👍
Are you going to stay at the Shak, Bob? I'd love to have a go in the jump seat. Perhaps I could crash out without even being the rider.... :lol:
Yes mate the Shack is definitely on the route , and it would be a hoot to get you in the chair :lol:
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

diggermanbob wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:26 am it would be a hoot to get you in the chair :lol:
Can I have a chaplain, and the chance of a last minute pardon?
bikenav

Post by bikenav »

never been involved with sidecars so not very familiar with their capabilities other than them scareing the bejesus out of me whilst wobbling around the odd enduro loop in years gone by, clearly they are wider though. Are they twice as much fun as well as twice as wide?, looks like a right laugh to me. To your query, done bits and pieces of TET mostly when TET was something that happened in Vietnam. anyway done bits here and there including Wales obviously, been a while since I had a hardcore dirt digger, most of the trails in the S.W Wales on the standard loop excluding the TETY I would say as best I know and remember would be OK, I can think of a couple of narrow ones that I would put a question mark over, but worth a pop I would say, I suspect early summer overgrown vegetation is going to be a problem, especially the little used TETY but I do know some of this. If when you have have a definite plan and route sorted if you would like to send it to me as a GPX, I could edit and return it to you with some thoughts if you like, I imagine GSable ones will be fine as long as not too narrow. Llandovery area my speciality if you like. Whatever post up if you embark on this groundbreaker, and I would send some contact details in case of local issues. Awesome looking weapon that . Paul.
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

bikenav wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:52 pm never been involved with sidecars so not very familiar with their capabilities other than them scareing the bejesus out of me whilst wobbling around the odd enduro loop in years gone by, clearly they are wider though. Are they twice as much fun as well as twice as wide?, looks like a right laugh to me. To your query, done bits and pieces of TET mostly when TET was something that happened in Vietnam. anyway done bits here and there including Wales obviously, been a while since I had a hardcore dirt digger, most of the trails in the S.W Wales on the standard loop excluding the TETY I would say as best I know and remember would be OK, I can think of a couple of narrow ones that I would put a question mark over, but worth a pop I would say, I suspect early summer overgrown vegetation is going to be a problem, especially the little used TETY but I do know some of this. If when you have have a definite plan and route sorted if you would like to send it to me as a GPX, I could edit and return it to you with some thoughts if you like, I imagine GSable ones will be fine as long as not too narrow. Llandovery area my speciality if you like. Whatever post up if you embark on this groundbreaker, and I would send some contact details in case of local issues. Awesome looking weapon that . Paul.
Thanks , I will try it on some of our local stuff to see how we get on and post up on site.
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Hey Bob you know where we are buddy, always welcome.
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

chunky butt wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:41 pm Hey Bob you know where we are buddy, always welcome.
Thanks Mate you will be my first stop ;)
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Top man, hopefully won't be to long ;)

Return to “THE PUB”