Will Biden be assassinated?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Elmer J Fudd

Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

Given the violence and ongoing rhetoric surrounding the US presidential election, I fear that President (currently elect) Biden may not last his term.

See here for a list of attempts on Presidents to date (makes grim reading, but a diversion from Brexit) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U ... _and_plots

I suspect some gun toting, Dixie flag waving, neck tattooed Conspiracy Theorist will have him in the crosshairs sooner rather than later.
lancashirelad

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by lancashirelad »

Google “The Curse of Tippecanoe” & you’ll see they’re due an assassination!
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
Heff

Post by Heff »

Funnily enough, yesterday we were talking about this very thing happening :?

Going by events over the last few days, I'd say there's a strong possibility :?:
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

never thought of that .. Trump assassinated, yes, but didnt think of Biden ... and the way history is repeating itself, the US civil war tragedy, storming of the Capital 1814, polarisation in many aspects, racial tensions and injustices, ( I do not know much about US history), Abe assassination, .. why not Biden, even though he is seen as the good guy atm. at least for democratic minded liberal citizens (but even that is debatable?)

one `benefit` though is that USA will have its first female and black president?

though it looks more likely that ill health will get Biden before a bullet?

apparently, in the next few years, blacks will out number whites in the USA? .. that should be interesting?
will muslims be allowed back into USA?

so what will happen to the Trump `wall` now, with Mexico? .. will the military be maintained at its now high level? Will USA still harrass Russia by surrounding it with missiles, and advancing NATO towards it? .. will N Korea still be hassassed with US and S Korean `war games`? .. will China trade become more `sensible`? wha wey reasserted? .. support for NATO and Europe? .. fabrication of overseas `wars` in the middle east? .. oil wars? .. spying on its allies? .. [assassinations of judges by the fbi (ginsberg?) possibly]? .. neglect of the south (hurricanes?) .. space `race`? .. international cooperation? .. cia Dirty Tricks dept? ..

maybe the question .. is USA really the leader of democracy in the world, anyway?
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

maybe the question .. is USA really the leader of democracy in the world, anyway?
It never has been a democracy, its more like a cult, where the founding fathers are held in god-like status.
It has however been the world leader of extreme capitalism, profit above all else, society run by Business
Its a trick............get an Axe
HarveyCamm

Post by HarveyCamm »

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Biden was assassinated before the swearing in. I also bet the Mexicans will now build their own wall to keep the crazy neighbours off the lawn .
Sit back and watch the show folks.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Asgard wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:33 am
It has however been the world leader of extreme capitalism, profit above all else, society run by Business
yeah .. that's wot i said .. its called `democracy` these days :lol: 8-)
Flipflop

Post by Flipflop »

My prediction is that Trump will hole himself up in Florida and start a social media campaign.
I don’t think the majority of the American people will let him become president again but he has got enough supporters to get some southern states to break away from the union. I can see Farage becoming one of his advisers.
I’m not joking - I’m not saying it will happen but he might just try.
Remember where you read it first
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Flipflop wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:24 pm My prediction is that Trump will hole himself up in Florida and start a social media campaign.
I don’t think the majority of the American people will let him become president again but he has got enough supporters to get some southern states to break away from the union. I can see Farage becoming one of his advisers.

WAW ... :shock: 8-)
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

Flipflop wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:24 pm My prediction is that Trump will hole himself up in Florida and start a social media campaign.
So many Dystopian futures have been predicted in literature over the years, I suppose it may just come to pass......

"Escape from The Capitol" with Snake Pliskin's grandson trying to extract Biden from Trumps Mob when Marine 1 crash lands?

Return to “THE PUB”