Will Biden be assassinated?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
daveuprite
Posts: 3931
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Limousin France
Has thanked: 2009 times
Been thanked: 2706 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by daveuprite » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:04 am

Image

Pre-order your limited edition ABR T-shirts
Brenhden
Posts: 5909
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 923 times
Been thanked: 606 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by Brenhden » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:11 am

Asgard wrote: ↑
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:26 am
Trump gone=good, but as Ive mentioned already the naive amongst us have been fooled into expecting a positive world influence from a Biden administration, he's a warmonger...... expect a return to Merrikan expeditionary force in the name of 'freedom' and 'democracy'
Probably right. My hot take is that America is only stable when it's at war with someone else. Which is obviously horrific.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Honda XR125.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ

User avatar
Elmer J Fudd
Posts: 324
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:37 pm
Has thanked: 49 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by Elmer J Fudd » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:58 pm

Brenhden wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:11 am
Asgard wrote: ↑
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:26 am
Trump gone=good, but as Ive mentioned already the naive amongst us have been fooled into expecting a positive world influence from a Biden administration, he's a warmonger...... expect a return to Merrikan expeditionary force in the name of 'freedom' and 'democracy'
Probably right. My hot take is that America is only stable when it's at war with someone else. Which is obviously horrific.
Did you deliberately wait until 9:11 to post that?

Brenhden
Posts: 5909
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm
Has thanked: 923 times
Been thanked: 606 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by Brenhden » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:01 pm

Elmer J Fudd wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:58 pm
Brenhden wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:11 am
Asgard wrote: ↑
Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:26 am
Trump gone=good, but as Ive mentioned already the naive amongst us have been fooled into expecting a positive world influence from a Biden administration, he's a warmonger...... expect a return to Merrikan expeditionary force in the name of 'freedom' and 'democracy'
Probably right. My hot take is that America is only stable when it's at war with someone else. Which is obviously horrific.
Did you deliberately wait until 9:11 to post that?
Wow, that is not a nice coincidence...

No.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Honda XR125.
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡«πŸ‡·πŸ‡§πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡·πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ

User avatar
garyboy
Posts: 3415
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 pm
Location: Pontypridd
Has thanked: 1592 times
Been thanked: 708 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by garyboy » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:47 pm

its called `synchronicity`

qcnr
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:28 am
Has thanked: 476 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by qcnr » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:04 am

By the way the 'Proud Boys' are reacting to Trump leaving, it seems more likely he may be assassinated some time soon.
https://www.nrk.no/urix/proud-boys-vend ... 1.15337248

User avatar
garyboy
Posts: 3415
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:14 pm
Location: Pontypridd
Has thanked: 1592 times
Been thanked: 708 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by garyboy » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:12 am

qcnr wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:04 am
By the way the 'Proud Boys' are reacting to Trump leaving, it seems more likely he may be assassinated some time soon.
https://www.nrk.no/urix/proud-boys-vend ... 1.15337248
ya pillok .. its not in inglishh :lol:

daveuprite
Posts: 3931
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Limousin France
Has thanked: 2009 times
Been thanked: 2706 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by daveuprite » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:21 am

Yeah, far right racists in the U.S. are struggling to find new homes, post Trump. Some are joining 'lifeboat' sites on the net where they are relatively un-monitored and can spew their wretched bile out with impunity, constantly congratulating themselves for higher and higher levels of hatred. But this has the advantage of splitting them back up into smaller groups, with no figurehead any longer in a position of power and influence. Trump was never quite right for them anyway, because he had no ideology or cause. He didn't really believe in anything, except perhaps disruption that might benefit him, his family and rich friends (in that order... he's lost several of those 'friends' recently). He was useful to the white supremacists etc in that they finally had someone at the top who refused to criticise them. When your views are as extreme as these odious people that is very helpful in itself.

But of course these racists can never get enough. In the end Trump betrayed them (from their viewpoint) by not bringing about the 'end-times' they seek - i.e. an all out race-based civil war. They spend their every waking hour playing the victim card (just as Hitler and other fascists have historically done), so now they will see themselves as the victims of insufficiently hard-line leadership. Trump would never have led any insurrection himself of course - he's far too cowardly and self-preserving for that - so he was ultimately not their man.

bill_qaz
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 pm
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 755 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by bill_qaz » Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:47 pm

20210124_124019.jpg
20210124_124019.jpg (68.8 KiB) Viewed 141 times

daveuprite
Posts: 3931
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 pm
Location: Limousin France
Has thanked: 2009 times
Been thanked: 2706 times

Re: Will Biden be assassinated?

Post by daveuprite » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:10 pm

Image

Post Reply

Return to β€œTHE PUB”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lancashirelad, scutty and 275 guests