A Happy New Year to you all!

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Snaf MKII

Re: A Happy New Year to you all!

Post by Snaf MKII »

After a hectic 2019 the last year has been very different, I've had time to re-engage with the good forum folk and share some memories on the photo link page. Re-roofed the barn and sorted out the subsidence, both long standing projects, sold three old bikes and bought three new ones.
Work although different seems to have resulted in making the same gains, scrapped one van bought my first ever new one.
Popped over the border to visit Richard and wife to be :)
Re-visited local riding routes after many years of mostly foreign travels.
Spent more time learning fungi species and eating the good ones with confidence, baked at least one cake a week and processed more of the apple crop than ever before.

May this year bring a return to meeting new and old friends, visiting new places to ride and be able to spend more time in Scotland.

HNY to you all :-)
lancashirelad

Re: A Happy New Year to you all!

Post by lancashirelad »

Happy new year to all, we’ve all gone through strange times, I’ve managed to work part time as usual, disappointed that this years pre65 in Kinlochleven is already cancelled we’ve been going for over 25yrs, but it is what it is. I still haven’t ridden the KLX250 I bought in Sept, it’s still only got 363mls on it, I’m hoping my interest in riding returns.
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***

Return to “THE PUB”