Re: Stockpiling

Post by Asgard »

Absolutely Nothing
Its a trick............get an Axe
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Elmer J Fudd wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:36 pm
Strategically placed these will make excellent thermal insulation, saving money on your heating bills in the long run, will until you run out that is.... :lol:
And as Soho keeps warm during the long winter nights he will also be getting his oats.
soho

Post by soho »

daveuprite wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:21 pm
Strategically placed these will make excellent thermal insulation, saving money on your heating bills in the long run, will until you run out that is.... :lol:
And as Soho keeps warm during the long winter nights he will also be getting his oats.
Strategy was never one of my strong points.1500 family boxes of 20 sachets would be 82 years worth of breakfast.

As it happens I'm currently writing a letter to Mrs Sturgeon in the hope that she might take some back, perhaps for use as a crack filler on Hadrians Wall ?..............I should have checked that f***ing sell by date ! :x
Jak*

Post by Jak* »

For those who think this is scaremongering https://www.theguardian.com/education/2 ... nal-impact
When this government starts publishing advice like this you realise it will not be long before the loo rolls start disappearing from the shelves. I’d best get my tyres ordered and my Norton sorted.
Cheers
dave h

Post by dave h »

we are British,

come January do you really think think we aren't going to be able to wipe our own arses,

stop it.

dave.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

See also

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... rage-space

Which is a good article...but ironic that the writer is a man who consistently campaigns against British farming.
Elmer J Fudd

Post by Elmer J Fudd »

soho wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:44 pm
daveuprite wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:21 pm
Strategy was never one of my strong points.1500 family boxes of 20 sachets would be 82 years worth of breakfast.

As it happens I'm currently writing a letter to Mrs Sturgeon in the hope that she might take some back, perhaps for use as a crack filler on Hadrians Wall ?..............I should have checked that f***ing sell by date ! :x
Aye, but real Scots have "The Purrich" for Breakfast, Lunch and Supper (see Kidnapped by RLS). They have plain for breakfast, salt with lunch and the more avant-garde (a term imported to Scotland from the auld alliance with France) have been known to add some jam towards the end of their supper portion in order to create a sweet dessert course.

This is of course deeply frowned upon in the Western Isles where even salt is seen as an extravagance, especially on a Sunday; though plain with a dram is accepted.

By adopting this tradition and perhaps entertaining every now and then (you will find people only visit once), you could probably reduce your penance to around 25 years.

I doubt wee Nicky will want your oats. The amount of mud being slung by both sides will soon cover the wall, from coast to coast, to an extraordinary height. Not good for for access between the countries, however Gretna will become the new Chamonix with the M74 being within a tunnel similar to Mt Blanc and Carlisle the new Aosta over the border.
Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

dave h wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:58 pm we are British,

come January do you really think think we aren't going to be able to wipe our own arses,

Surely that’s just a lockdown thing. With not going to work and using the works lavvie, no shopping so no public conveniences and no long journeys, and therefore no motorway service stations. That’s an awful lot more paperwork to be done at home. This misses is worried sick about not being able to get her 3 ply soft touch after January 1st.
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

Perfect storm on the east coast

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54989299
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

just placed another order of that special :lol: :lol: milk

Return to “THE PUB”