Riding in Lockdown

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
SHarper

Riding in Lockdown

Post by SHarper »

https://www.whitedalton.co.uk/motorbike ... 5zd-mYfvOQ

White Dalton motorcycle solicitors, telling you why you can ride in Lockdown, if the link works.
Hugh

Re: Riding in Lockdown

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

I had a solo ride today but you should have seen the numbers of folk walking in groups in the Macclesfield Forest; Goyt and Wildboar Clough areas.

The volume of cars parked on so many grass verges, no doubt the 4X4 folk will get the blame for the inevitable mess left by these people.

TTFN

Hugh.
MotoCP

Post by MotoCP »

Thanks for posting the link.

It validates a discussion I’ve just had with a mate regarding meeting up for a ride out and staying legal.
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

It baffles me it really does. I know its human nature to push the boundaries etc
But really, just suck it up. Commute by all means but just tow the line. It's only a month a d the weathers shite.
I live in Wales and as the First Minister said...don't think what can I do ( to push the boundaries) but what should I do.
Its not just you, if you have an accident or breakdown (god forbid) it's the people who are called out to pick up you and the pieces.
Stay safe.
BTW I'm on my bike Tuesday doing the Elan Valley and Llyne Brianne :mrgreen:
Billy Bananahead

Post by Billy Bananahead »

Agent Orange wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:51 pm It baffles me it really does. I know its human nature to push the boundaries etc
But really, just suck it up. Commute by all means but just tow the line. It's only a month a d the weathers shite.
I live in Wales and as the First Minister said...don't think what can I do ( to push the boundaries) but what should I do.
Its not just you, if you have an accident or breakdown (god forbid) it's the people who are called out to pick up you and the pieces.
Stay safe.
BTW I'm on my bike Tuesday doing the Elan Valley and Llyne Brianne :mrgreen:
Have i missed something? :? Wind up or what?
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

No not a wind up
WELSH, lock down finishes Monday 9th, after that we are allowed to travel anywhere plus holiday INSIDE Wales. Thankfully all my inlaws live in England, so win win.
steve the grease

Post by steve the grease »

However further to that , we're currently not allowed to go to England 'without good reason' . As I grew up in Stockport , I would need an effin good reason to go back there.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

apart from visiting family, what good reason is there for visiting England .. :D

unless you passing through to France, of course .. 8-)

Return to “THE PUB”