Wednesday

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
DavidS

Re: Wednesday

Post by DavidS »

Sneaked in 65 miles this morning but couldn’t find anywhere to go for exercise ;) . A bit nippy though.
Only saw five bikes but made the mistake of coming back on the Maidstone to Hastings road and that was a bit busy but bearable.
Only 35 to go to get the 500 service :D Didn’t have enough time today.

Not bothering with proper trail riding yet but might whip out on the Husky to do a couple of the smooth lanes after the weekend. Not up to anything vaguely technical yet.
2023 Husqvarna Norden 901
2014 KTM 690 ENDURO R
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

Thedktor wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 8:51 am A big point of the lockdown was to prevent people ending up in hospital due to non-Corona related things, such as motorcycling, work, even driving.

If you stay at home, stay local, the chances of you injuring yourself is small - a hospital is the last place you want to be cos you will probably catch the lurg....

PS I have been riding my bicycle so have taken a calculated risk/choice on this.
It was because if you do have an accident you will be tying down resources that could be used else where , he says falling of the roof off my camper on the drive and breaking my leg LOL
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

lancashirelad wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:59 am Here in E Lancs the Fiesta/Focus ST brigade have been having a field day on the quiet roads.
[/quot

fuckers think its like mad max and the thunder dome or zombie apocalypses

Return to “THE PUB”