Covid 19 Coronavirus

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
garyboy

Re: Covid 19 Coronavirus

Post by garyboy »

the only small contribution that i can make is to keep isolating .. and i have signed the petition for `pay not claps` for nhs and health workers. .. (change @ e.change.org .... Claps don't pay the bills)

my daughter and niece are key workers .. never stopped working through all of this ..

but our heartfelt thanks must go out to all the front line workers in direct contact, ... the front line troops 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) ... and of course, to all the carers, like you, in the world, selflessly donating their lives to their loved ones and others 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
byewayrider

Post by byewayrider »

Don't forget the factory workers and food processors and shit shovelers and lorry driver and farmers and cleaners.... Many ants make a nest.

We each chose our profession don't moan when the chips are down.... The whole country is suffering beyond belief... We should all help as we can as...... Human beings of caring disposition.... Each of us has something to offer and does a important job..

From cradle to grave least not forget those in between.... Its easy to blame others for our own downfall.
Solo ktm690 euro trail rider
Trevor Twobikes

Post by Trevor Twobikes »

I had my jab today at Headcorn aerodrome - Kent - on a filthy day. I was very impressed how efficient the process was - didn't even need to get out of the car. All the people in Hi Viz jackets must have been quite cold. They waved us away as though we were family.
Two weeks ago my wife had her jab - she is a hospital radiographer. It's so easy for some to slag the system off but from our experience the system
is working and working well.

Trevor
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Yujia/China News Service/Getty)
"To slow the spread, focus on fresh air
As evidence has accumulated over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic, scientific understanding about the virus has changed: the majority of transmissions occur as a result of infected people spewing large droplets and small particles called aerosols when they cough, talk or breathe. Surface transmission, although possible, is not thought to be a significant risk. That doesn’t mean that cleaning doorknobs and other surfaces is pointless, but it needn’t be a priority, scientists say. “Excessive attention on making surfaces pristine takes up limited time and resources that would be better spent on ventilation or the decontamination of the air that people breathe,” says engineer Linsey Marr, who studies airborne disease transmission."
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

many months ago i suggested that coronavirus could lift skywards and travel around the globe ... even though WHO reckoned that masks made little difference, as a source ... now UK is wondering how the SA variant has got into UK, with no apparent visitors .... we have bird visitors .. even turtles can swim that far, even tho at a tortoise pace lol , and of course.. winds ... cold has to be extreme to kill the virus, [even tho +27* will kill it] .... why has no-one thought of this?
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Yeah, why on earth has no-one else come up with the turtle-spreading theory?

What's wrong with you all ....?
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

daveuprite wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:13 am Yeah, why on earth has no-one else come up with the turtle-spreading theory?

Teenage ninja mutant turtles maybe? :lol:
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Oop North John wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:22 am
daveuprite wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:13 am Yeah, why on earth has no-one else come up with the turtle-spreading theory?

Teenage ninja mutant turtles maybe? :lol:
Yes of course. I was thinking Discworld myself...
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

mutant turtles .. the clue is in the name
mutant-carrying turtles .. to be exact
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

the other thing you numpties dont understand is that the covid virus mutates on its own .. anytime, anywhere ... successful strains then proliferate

it does not originate from just one source

Return to “THE PUB”