Covid 19 Coronavirus

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
garyboy

Re: Covid 19 Coronavirus

Post by garyboy »

today .. i realised why the vaccine order of hand out (arm out?) is so cock-eyed..
it seems reasonable to put health and care workiers first, then shop assistants and tellers, then public workers, then working people etc ...... ;eaving the most vulnerable until last .... as, if done properly, they would be the most protected, and not need the jab (in an ideal british? world lol ha ha )

the polititians have gone the opposite route..

to `save` the greatest amount of people straight away
good kudos for them?
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

The data shows who is most at risk of being hospitalised so it makes sense to vaccinate those groups first which includes the over 80's and health care staff.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Tonibe63 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:26 pm The data shows who is most at risk of being hospitalised so it makes sense to vaccinate those groups first which includes the over 80's and health care staff.
I agree that that is the situation now .. the point i was trying to make is that if the vulnerable groups were properly protected and isolated from the world and from infected staff, and from post hospital patients, and from the government ineptitude, then they would not need to be inoculated.
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Light dusting of snow closes South Wales vaccination centres....watch on Monday as the Wales Gov uses it as an excuse for why they didnt keep the blatantly impossible promise to have 70% of over 80's done by the weekend (currently we have about a third done over weeks so quite how their massive intellects reckoned we make up the shortfall in a couple of days is a question that we all know will never be answered)

I honestly can't put into words the contempt I hold for Drakeford and Gethin
Its a trick............get an Axe
bill_qaz

Post by bill_qaz »

20210124_124106.jpg
20210124_124106.jpg (70.96 KiB) Viewed 618 times
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

In all honesty Bill, I dont think its so much the kids as it is the parents.
Plenty Young Millenials (you know the snowflakes that turned into Woke entitled shits) have kids now and they are indoctrinating them into the me me me cult
Im done with these self centered c#$*s (ts not all of them...just lots of em)
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

I suppose the shining light about leaving the EU is that the UK have approved our own vaccine whilst Europe is making a right mess of it. The Oxford/AstraZenica vaccine is STILL NOT approved by the European Medicines Agency and the Pfizer vaccine (approx 5 times the price of Ox/AZ) is in short supply due to the Belgian manufacturers carrying out an upgrade to the plant. Also, despite the EU saying that EU vaccine will be shared equally amongst member states, Germany has ordered an additional 30 million vaccines for itself. It'll be interesting to see if Germany waits for everyone in the EU to have a vaccination before calling in their personal additional supply. There are also reports from Germany that France ask them to delay vaccinations after the French vaccine failed in the trials.

Covid rates are rocketing in Portugal, largely due to the 'kent' mutation and as yet the rest of Europe have not been hit by this new strain but when it does hit Europe will be in a right mess, especially with all of the major Countries still currently underperforming with their available vaccine stock.
Last edited by Tonibe63 on Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Asgard

Post by Asgard »

I reckon we have another year at least of getting hit hard by this and I still hear people asking if they should be book a week in Tenerife for Easter :roll:

I think the only certainty is that anything coming from the Gov or SAGE, will turn out to be bollox ............ PHE-PHW will prove they are a bunch of inept re-trained Tesco managers................. and the self-appointed elite will award each other Contracts worth billions and ...you guessed it...fuck it all up

(Yea im a bit pissed off with it all as the light at the end of the tunnel appears to be the light of an oncoming train)
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Asgard wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:07 pm (Yea im a bit pissed off with it all as the light at the end of the tunnel appears to be the light of an oncoming train)
Whichever it is we won't know until the light gets here and we can only do what is within our control anyway-it is what it is.
"Illegitimi non carborundum" ;)
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Return to “THE PUB”