Postponed: Steph Jeavons returns to the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu. 21st March 2020

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
PatC

Postponed: Steph Jeavons returns to the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu. 21st March 2020

Post by PatC »

Steph Jeavons is making a return visit to the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu on Saturday 21st March 2020 to give an evening talk about her recent all-female trip to Everest base camp on Royal Enfield Himalayans. The talk she gave last year about her RTW adventure was just about sold out. I booked my place at the Pat and Ness Garrod evening last week.

Details at: https://nationalmotormuseum.org.uk/step ... s-returns/
Last edited by PatC on Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
PatC

Re: Steph Jeavons returns to the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu. 21st March 2020

Post by PatC »

Only a couple of months until this event at Beaulieu. They had an excellent talk about the history of Goodwood circuit last week and apparently tickets for the Steph Jeavons evening are selling well, best book a seat if you want to go.
PatC

Re: Steph Jeavons returns to the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu. 21st March 2020

Post by PatC »

Just got another ticket for my mate to go to this event on the 21st March . Apparently there are still seats available if anyone else is interested in going.
PatC

Post by PatC »

Not surprisingly, in light of what's going on and the UK Government's announcement yesterday, this event has been postponed. A new date will be arranged when things get back to normal.

Return to “THE PUB”