Tenancy agreements

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Griff097

Re: Tenancy agreements

Post by Griff097 »

ollydog wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:54 pm as a landlord this kind of post gets right on my tits, you arrange an agreement and they shaft you right at the death, i have found a certain ethnic minority always pull this on house sales etc.
i think i must be the best landlord in the world as i dont advertise anymore, make sure my tenants get 100% service, i have people knocking on my door as good word gets around

i would take some of the advice on here and vote with my feet, he may lose a months rent which he will never get back

steve
What area are you in Steve?

Sounds like you treat tenants properly which in my experience most landlords do, the minority as with everything else gives everyone a bad name.
Seems like the governments tax changes are having an unwanted effect for tenants as rents are rising to cover costs and many landlords have sold off a few properties to lower their exposure to debt, which in turn reduces supply and drives up rents some more, well done for picking on landlords for extra tax, who does it hurt in the long term?
ollydog

Re: Tenancy agreements

Post by ollydog »

cheadle manchester

Return to “THE PUB”