Circuit of Wales

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Mawsley

Re: Circuit of Wales

Post by Mawsley »

CRAIGREVO wrote: It is clearly political and has absolutly nothing to do with race!!
Much like the Circuit of Wales :unsure: :dry: :whistle: :laugh:
Africa Twin
Cone

Post by Cone »

Have to say as a Welsh person residing not far from the location of the circuit it would be fantastic if it went ahead
But so far the Welsh government have handled it very poorly and as I understand a lot of companies are out of pocket. I think it's time to put a lid on it and stop wasting every bodies time and money. We have to remember everyone they mention it or debate it in WG it distracts them from the real issues in Wales and wastes tax payers money
Shame eh
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

think the better option would be to build one in stockport and give residents a 50% off on all track days

steve
steve the grease

Post by steve the grease »

think the better option would be to build one in stockport and give residents a 50% off on all track days.

And whats wrong with Tiviot way , Manchester road, Heaton Moor road , Didsbury road and a short stretch of M60?
DaveCon

Post by DaveCon »

steve the grease wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:20 pm think the better option would be to build one in stockport and give residents a 50% off on all track days.

And whats wrong with Tiviot way , Manchester road, Heaton Moor road , Didsbury road and a short stretch of M60?
What, with all those traffic lights!? And you'd have to avoid rush-hour 'cos it's a nightmare :|

I suppose someone should say it... would not Wales be better served by more housing than another race track that's probably not needed or would be viable :roll:

Return to “THE PUB”