good riddance

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
micksea

good riddance

Post by micksea »

martin mcguiness has died from a rare heart disease,yes,you do need one (thumbs)
ollydog

Re: good riddance

Post by ollydog »

so after murder and mayhem he has decided to be a good boy and work for peace and all the bad stuff is forgotten and forgiven

not, hope his last breath was painful

steve
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

I said my bit on this a few weeks ago when he quit.

Go read what Norman Tebbit said this morning as he is bang on.

All this murdering idiot was look out for his own skin rather than really turning away from violence. The so called peace process has allowed nasty people to get away with murder.

To those who might think I don't know what this is about as I wasn't there...well I was..not in the army but in another role!

I saw first hand what went on deep inside the IRA and it was bother romantic freedom fighter stuffvthey would have you beleive!

All that remains is for the other idiot to drop dead and I'll go shut up.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Alan29

Post by Alan29 »

Mike101 wrote:I said my bit on this a few weeks ago when he quit.

Go read what Norman Tebbit said this morning as he is bang on.

All this murdering idiot was look out for his own skin rather than really turning away from violence. The so called peace process has allowed nasty people to get away with murder.

To those who might think I don't know what this is about as I wasn't there...well I was..not in the army but in another role!

I saw first hand what went on deep inside the IRA and it was bother romantic freedom fighter stuffvthey would have you beleive!

All that remains is for the other idiot to drop dead and I'll go shut up.

Mike
Trump?
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

A leader of murdering thugs so I cant say I will miss him
gooseneck

Post by gooseneck »

He did not pay for or admit to his crimes...he was involved in cold blooded indescriminate murder, abduction, and bombings...shame he was not eliminated years ago.
Spadger

Post by Spadger »

Norman Tebbit got it spot on today on news with regard McGuinness and Blair , no loss to society, I worked alongside Tebbit, when I worked in London , a real nice guy , did a weeks night shift with me
Dave DRZ

Post by Dave DRZ »

I think we could all take a leaf out of Ian Paisley's widow, Eileen's book today and focus on the role he played in bringing about peace in NI https://audioboom.com/posts/5730760-bar ... ce=twitter

It can't make up for any terrorists atrocities; but the steps he took to work with Unionists, the UK government and to bring Republicans with him has meant that a generation of young peop,e have grown up in peace in NI, and for that I salute him. RIP

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
Dave DRZ

Post by Dave DRZ »

Or this from David Trimble, the first First Minister of NI, sent to Martin last week

Describing Martin as "indispensable" in helping Unionists understand Republicanism and working together for peace.

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
pinball1008

Post by pinball1008 »

Good for you. You can stand side by side with Corbyn, Blair, May and the rest of the apologists.
Not all those wandering are lost

Return to “THE PUB”