Finally Get A Kaoko And A Smack Head Has It Away

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
xengibez

Finally Get A Kaoko And A Smack Head Has It Away

Post by xengibez »

After months of waiting for a Kaoko to come onto eBay for the S10 and thankfully winning it, some smack head has it away after spying it being put into my bin store by Hermes. And even though I've got crystal clear CCTV footage and the name of the person the police don't want to know,pissed off is not the word...
Screenshot_20161204-121435.png
Screenshot_20161204-121435.png (550.21 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
Screenshot_20161204-121625.png
Screenshot_20161204-121625.png (512.16 KiB) Viewed 2660 times
macdee

Re: Finally Get A Kaoko And A Smack Head Has It Away

Post by macdee »

dirty bas#'#/
ah well i think you should sort that one out yourself (thumbs)
Richard Simpson

Post by Richard Simpson »

Go back to the police and tell them you want an to make an official complaint against whichever officer 'didn't want to know.'
V2orV4

Post by V2orV4 »

I agree with Richard. I can't see any reason why they should refuse to investigate if you have clear evidence of the theft and the identity of the offender.
The Sarge

Post by The Sarge »

Go to tne media, TV , press whoever ? shame the Police for their feckless disinterest :pinch:
xengibez

Post by xengibez »

Basically I was told seeing as she has a known mental illness, the CPS won't prosecute as it's hard to prove intent.. I think the two videos I've got proves intent..
Emf#53

Post by Emf#53 »

How ironic - my drug dealing scumbag next door neighbour has an Amazon parcel waiting for him in my woodstore. He doesn't know it's there because he doesn't answer to the door to anyone and the Amazon delivery driver was in too much of a hurry to put a note through his door telling him where he left it.
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

Since when do you not prosecute someone because of alleged mental illness totally out of order!
Id suggest a complaint with the Police ombudsman, thats what you pay tax for.
halfpint

Post by halfpint »

next time put a lock on it , leave it open then shut when the package is in place .its not worth telling the police they could not give a fuck about it. now if she had parked on a double yellow line!!!!! there would be profit in it ..
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Did you tell the delivery company to put it in the bin store? If not then I'd show them the proof that it's been stolen and insist that they made good your loss. If you told them to put it in an unlocked place then you've got to accept some responsibility for the loss.

We live at the end of a very quiet country lane that goes nowhere apart from the village church and the postman has a key to my workshop so he can drop packages off in there then lock it again but anyone else either leaves it with a neighbour or I collect it from their depot. I use Amazon a lot and if I'm not certain I'll be at home to accept a package I tell them to drop it off at a local collection point, they've got plenty of them and it means I can be certain I get the package or my money back.

Yes, I know that doesn't work for eBay but surely you can ask the seller to use the Post Office or a company that doesn't shove things in bin stores?

Return to “THE PUB”