BMW dealerships.

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
SteveW

BMW dealerships.

Post by SteveW »

Their bikes may not be much more expensive than their rivals, but by God their customer service is light years ahead.
I've only experienced Williams Manchester and Bowkers Preston, but BMW dealerships are great places, free coffee and biscuits are just the start, helpful, friendly staff who understand customer service.
RandG

Re: BMW dealerships.

Post by RandG »

I got to agree totally, the manner in which you're treated at my local BMW is something I've never experienced at any other dealer in all my years.
threepot

Post by threepot »

It'll all change when we leave the EU. :whistle:
Whippet

Post by Whippet »

:laugh: Don't be taken in by the Free biscuits and Coffee, if your bikes in for service or your buying, your paying for it, I think it's £90 an hour +VAT. I agree their service is very good . I can beat that though, if you want service that knocks BMW into touch, go to Bolton CCM, BMW are not in the same class. (thumbs)
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

Without doubt Steve light years ahead of the rest

[center]
tumblr_mv4neh8Ufg1rionc7o2_r1_500_2016-04-22.gif
tumblr_mv4neh8Ufg1rionc7o2_r1_500_2016-04-22.gif (972.67 KiB) Viewed 1366 times
[/center]
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Yes chaps, it's a premier product for the discerning gentleman. :laugh:
johnnyboxer

BMW dealerships.

Post by johnnyboxer »

Yep

Always had good service
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
micksea

Post by micksea »

the coffee and biscuits are definetly not free :dry:
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

A couple of years ago I was looking for a new bike to use entirely as a toy, would've been on finance and was going to buy new, probably with loads of bling thrown in. I went into all the main dealers by me and the best one from a sales point of view was the Harley dealer, free coffee, free biscuits, free sausage sandwich, Christ they even di a free bbq in the summer. The sales guy had got all the time in the world for me and even took the time to introduce me to the service guys to have a chat with them. I was very surprised at the prices for the services s well, a lot less than I figures they would be.

I didn't end up buying the bike in the end unfortunately because I realised I wanted a different job before a new bike but if I ever buy a brand new bike as a road tot I'll be straight back in there.

As a comparison all the other dealers didn't even acknowledge I'd walked in, apart from the yam dealer where I was a regular anyway as I used to use them for everything else on my other bike at the time, even though it was a Honda :blink:
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

In fairness Harley, KTM and Triumph aren't far behind BMW in regard to front of shop appeal, Japanese bike dealers are stuck in the 70's and haven't upped their game.
I think it's vital that a salesman should fake interest in my inane ramblings whilst I consume free biscuits and coffee.

Return to “THE PUB”