EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
garyboy

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by garyboy »

aye .. f*ck Kent ..they are the bassards who let the Romans in, easy access for the Vikings, held the Battle of Hastings for the Normans, sent illegal immigrants to, held to ransom by the frenchies in treaties, and let out our brain drain, not to mention the inward seepage of cheap forrin wine ..... they deserve all they get .... o .. and its a useless garden, as there are roads running all through it ....... not to mention that fuggin tunnel thing, making it just too easy to visit a land of paradise, while we fujjin brits freeze in ere like

o .. i forgot the anglo saxons .. them cnuts gave us out lanwich .. bassards ... now that shite is spoken everwhere init ... richborough cassel my ass !!
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

now i know where the k*ntish people get their unruliness from .. they waz never actually conquered by the Normans, who had rushed through to London .. It was only in 1925 that they became ruly and governed proper like by the brits .. so they waz Jutes, especially east k*ent. ... no wonder the germans bombed em dropping short of london .. doodlebug alley? ... well they missed most of the k*nts .. :lol: 8-)
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

did you know that Kent is slowly sinking into the sea, while scotland is rising? ..
so if you want your grandkids to survive rising sea levels, move to the top of ben nevis, mate.

the k*nts should be forced to stay in k*ntland
Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

I on the other hand am eternally grateful to the good people of Kent, or to be exact their ancestors, for their lax border control of the past, or I would not be here today. My Father’s ancestral DNA originating from the Vikings and my Mother’s from the Saxons. Thank you Kent. PS. Sorry to hear about your lorry parks.
Trevor Twobikes

Post by Trevor Twobikes »

Thank you Spike a bit of respect at last. And when the Scots bugger off - ungrateful sods - life will be just perfect.

Trevor
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

Forgot to mention, the wife’s ancestors Scottish on one side, Afro-Caribbean on the other. Guess that sort of makes me Mr Multi-Cultural anti-racist pro European. Only qualify for a British passport though.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Asgard

Post by Asgard »

Va te faire foutre aussi
Its a trick............get an Axe
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Bye ;)
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:47 pmBye ;)

Return to “THE PUB”