EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
Redmurty

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by Redmurty »

daytona-supersport wrote:ARE WE OUT YET?
This is dragging on and on and on and on and on and on.
Soon son, now if you don't calm down we will do a U turn and go home :laugh:

but remember if you vote out you wont live long enough to get your reduced pension because there will be a world war 3 and all the terrorist in the world will come to England and get us all because we will no longer be safe but on a brighter note we wont have to live through the coming recession as we will all be dead except for the arms manufacturers who of course will have made a fortune and gone and lived on another planet.
We will have all lost our jobs so there will be plenty of cannon fodder to keep the Generals happy except quite a few of those are on our "OUT" side

So we are all doomed doomed I say

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

AndyB wrote:
Never mind, £30 for a room, dinner, 2 beers then breakfast this morning made up for it (thumbs)
In Northern Spain, 3 of us had a big Tapas lunch with cake for pudding and 3 coffees. The bill was 18 euros (thumbs) . I'm now wondering if I should change my mind and vote to stay in?... :laugh:
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Dutchgit

Post by Dutchgit »

Redmurty wrote:
Dutchgit wrote:
AndyB wrote: She advised me to put a Germany sticker on the bike rather than a GB one and to tell everyone who would listen that Germany is the best place to live :laugh:
To me it is (thumbs)

Economy is booming, people spend money and keep the ball rolling.
it's only booming because all the countries who are struggling are keeping the value of the Euro low so German exports are artificially low in price, if they had the Mark back it would be a different matter, one of the reason why Germany is happy to have struggling economies in the EU, so much for being Father and Mother and a big family :whistle:

cheers Spud ;)
So why isn't business booming in a lot of other countries that use the Euro then ?

Now you be on your way sonny, Just don't come crying when your journey turns to shits as the door will be closed once you're out :P

All the best, Father and Mother ;)
It'll end in tears I tells ya.
dave448

Post by dave448 »

So why isn't business booming in a lot of other countries that use the Euro then ?
'cos people in other countries live differently.. and these countries have huuuuuge debt. effectivly germany runs (owns?) huge parts of europe
when you are on the same currency you are in direct competition with the (Ze) germans... result? .. in most things they win ..you lose.
but if we don't play that game (with all their rules) we have a better chance of retaining our independance

all this trade ..idea ..where everyone has open borders ..drives out the less efficient players ( and wots wrong with being less efficient?) leaving fewer and fewer monolithic producers ...
aaand what then happens? ..they become price / quality / choice controllers ..and in the process making the whole thing unstable through lack of innovation (car emissions?)
so its not about money ..its about identity and freedom
including freedom to screw it up
imo
B)
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Dutchgit wrote:
Redmurty wrote:
Dutchgit wrote:
AndyB wrote: She advised me to put a Germany sticker on the bike rather than a GB one and to tell everyone who would listen that Germany is the best place to live :laugh:
To me it is (thumbs)

Economy is booming, people spend money and keep the ball rolling.
it's only booming because all the countries who are struggling are keeping the value of the Euro low so German exports are artificially low in price, if they had the Mark back it would be a different matter, one of the reason why Germany is happy to have struggling economies in the EU, so much for being Father and Mother and a big family :whistle:

cheers Spud ;)

Now you be on your way sonny, Just don't come crying when your journey turns to shits as the door will be closed once you're out :P

All the best, Father and Mother ;)
How is it the guy who seems to be most interested in us stopping in, is a Dutchman living in German :pinch: he seems to have more passion about our vote than most of the "INNERS" :whistle: :P

I will be quite happy to be the last one out after turning the lights off and slamming the door on the EU, German needs us far more than we need them Mein GOTT!

Europe is starting to realise that there well may be a "out" vote coming soon and yes it will change the "EU" land scape as they will not have our millions to play with, but will it alter trade no not really as German needs to sell it's stinking VW's and it's BMW by the ship load to us poor urchins across the "French sea"

If it was really about "Father and Mother" to the rest of the EU then I might very well think differently but it's not, just look at Greece and what is not happening to help them sort themselves out :whistle:

If it all goes pear shape on us I will take a dump in my "Tilly Hat" (Canadian) and eat it then I will shove my new "Wilbers" shock and forks (German)up my arse (as being out of the EU no one will sell me serviceable parts for them heaven forbid) I will then chew my way through my "seat concepts" seat (merican) and finish off eating my "Screens for Bikes" screen (Australian) just a few things I have bought from the world in the last month or so not just the EU (thumbs)

And if it all does go tit's up better now when we can deal with it than later when the whole plot goes

OR

we could get a vote out and see how soon we get new reforms offered us :whistle:

We should make like the "Shepherd" and just get the flock out of there and the first person who has voted to remain in then moans if we do get a "IN" vote when we get hit with another £20 billion bill on top of what we already pay is going to get a swift kick in the nuts, they are holding that little gem back till after the referendum for a reason

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
waynecoluk

Post by waynecoluk »

Just what I said to some people on another site. If you dare moan after the referendum and we stay in (which I think we will)that there isn't enough money for schooling due to immigration or no money for hospitals etc I will kick you in the nuts..
2016 BMW 1200GSA

2013 Triumph Street Triple
threepot

Post by threepot »

Dutchgit

Post by Dutchgit »

dave448 wrote:
all this trade ..idea ..where everyone has open borders ..drives out the less efficient players ( and wots wrong with being less efficient?) leaving fewer and fewer monolithic producers ...
aaand what then happens? ..they become price / quality / choice controllers ..and in the process making the whole thing unstable through lack of innovation (car emissions?)
so its not about money ..its about identity and freedom
including freedom to screw it up
imo
B)
If you buy your shopping (in the UK) at ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco etc. instead of the cornershop and the local baker/butcher, you're just as bad as you say Europe is in the above here.

They are out of work because just about everybody buys their shopping at those supermarkets because it's convenient and a one stop shop.
Same who moan about "buy British" ,they'll happily buy stuff from China because it's cheap and you can order it from the comfort of your armchair.
So it's kind of funny that people vote for an independent Britain but undermine just that in their daily lives.
(Not pointing any people out but you get the idea right?)
Your own government undermined the workforce (and the economy) by selling all sorts and closing down other industries because it suited them one way or another. Do you honestly think that will all come back and life will be good again ? I'd hate to disappoint you but...

My country of origin or where I live has absolutely nada to do with my advocacy for Britain to stay in. It seems to me it's smart to do so. I do admit I've got no view of any political/economical agenda but to me it's like a big group is stronger against other big groups.
It'll end in tears I tells ya.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Does anyone seriously believe that if we leave we'll see an investment in services (NHS etc) equal to our nett contribution to the EU?

We'll be lucky if we simply tread water on that score so where will this massive saving be used? Nobody from the out campaign seems to want to make any promises of a new hospital or two every year and we're more likely to see further cuts.

Oh, I know! Our economy will boom and we'll overtake Germany :laugh:
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

We wont need a massive increase to the NHS budget. We will be able to insist on EU visitors having health insurance or paying a bill. Migrants treat A&E like a 24h GP service.

Return to “THE PUB”