EU. In or out?

Anything goes, and mine's a Guinness.
daytona-supersport

Re: EU. In or out?

Post by daytona-supersport »

moto al wrote:
CRAIGREVO wrote:Given the rise of the SNP after the remain vote, who thinks UKIP will massively benefit from a remain vote come the next general election? :huh:
in the recent Scottish election ,ukip, became irrelevant in Scotland ,re the forthcoming referendum ,I read that scotland could hold the balance of the yes campaign , due to the close race in England,
Well all we can hope for is that the Scots remember what the EU has done for the fishing industry in Scotland and by allowing the fishing fleets of other EU states free access to UK territorial waters.

If your interested in learning more.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/1130 ... olicy.html
boatman

Post by boatman »

daytona-supersport wrote:
moto al wrote:
CRAIGREVO wrote:Given the rise of the SNP after the remain vote, who thinks UKIP will massively benefit from a remain vote come the next general election? :huh:
in the recent Scottish election ,ukip, became irrelevant in Scotland ,re the forthcoming referendum ,I read that scotland could hold the balance of the yes campaign , due to the close race in England,
Well all we can hope for is that the Scots remember what the EU has done for the fishing industry in Scotland and by allowing the fishing fleets of other EU states free access to UK territorial waters.

If your interested in learning more.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/1130 ... olicy.html
Yes one of our customers was part of a fishing industry representatives delegation and was actually there when Heath traded off our industry for banking/insurance and financial services :( in a very short time a lot of long established businesses were forced out of biz
The whole truth of this was a national scandal
For the life of me cannot understand my fellow Scots desiring more self determination for ourselves ,then wanting to hand over control of our country to Brussels :( :(
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

AndyB wrote:
If we vote to stay in then we'll see a rise in the support of UKIP but if we vote to leave what's the point in them? They're campaigning for us to leave so that'll be mission accomplished, we've got our independence from the EU goodnight and I hope we never see them again.
I agree 100%. (thumbs)
nethen1

Post by nethen1 »

were is the vote at? are we in our out?
Are we stoppin for a brew !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnqi2JsFoNCV6ktRGEOVXQ/playlists

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp :)
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

in 73 votes 33.8%
out 143 votes 66.2%
nethen1

Post by nethen1 »

were is the vote at? are we in our out?
Are we stoppin for a brew !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnqi2JsFoNCV6ktRGEOVXQ/playlists

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp :)
moto al

Post by moto al »

CRAIGREVO wrote:in 73 votes 33.8%
out 143 votes 66.2%
. What was the quote. Lies , dam Lies , & statistics :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: .a wee jock (thumbs)
moto al
Andi_Archer

Post by Andi_Archer »

It seems there are more sensible Bikers than there are Politicians :whistle: :laugh:
moto al

Post by moto al »

Andi_Archer wrote:It seems there are more sensible Bikers than there are Politicians :whistle: :laugh:
And it's great too see it's being kept light hearted . (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs) (thumbs) bril. Al
moto al
BrynS

Post by BrynS »

Funny but over on UKGSer there is a poll running, with virtually the same number of votes and the same numbers for in and out , as near as dammit :unsure:

Return to “THE PUB”